Lliga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - Getafe CF 0-0

jairzinho

What a fu*%ing lackluster crowd in Camp Nou.

Get behind the team ffs.

I don’t get some of these entitled fans that want to be entertained every game, just sitting there waiting for something to happen.

JamDav1982

Shite game.

Dont think anyone played well in midfield or going forward.

Too much slow passing and giving ball to Messi all the time.

No point in signing likes of Dembele and Coutinho just to make them more system players for Messi and to an extent Suarez.

FinBarcelonafan

What a fu*%ing lackluster crowd in Camp Nou.

Get behind the team ffs.

I don’t get some of these entitled fans that want to be entertained every game.

The effort was super shit. At least give your 60%. Team was coasting for the whole night. Super sht performance.

The worst game of the season.

It was very tough to watch this game. Can't blame the fans.

Windhook

I'm glad it happened at this stage, when we still have comfortable lead in the league. Valverde has to deal with complacency.

booge

Coutinho? seems to be the new Gomes effect.

I would start Paulinho instead of him. What's Paulinho done wrong?

He has even been attacking and scoring goals from midfield.

BruceWayne11

Disappointing match. Getafe had a week's rest compared to Barca's 3 days though. Still, shouldn't be dropping point to them at home. Too slow tempo, not enough urgency and desire today. Let's hope a week's rest does the team good.

M

MessiCam

Shite game.

Dont think anyone played well in midfield or going forward.

Too much slow passing and giving ball to Messi all the time.

No point in signing likes of Dembele and Coutinho just to make them more system players for Messi and to an extent Suarez.

Rather harsh assessment... I don’t think either Messi or Suarez were involved enough. The midfield was a shit show though.

People forget Getafe have the 3rd best defensive record in La Liga. They were fantastic defensively.

Home of Barca Fans