Lliga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - Getafe CF 0-0

Joan

[MENTION=22503]MessiCam[/MENTION], what's your say on the lineup?

Coutinho in the midfield?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Coutinho in the iniesta role in three Man midfield is much better than playing him on the right side in a four man midfield

M

MessiCam

[MENTION=22503]MessiCam[/MENTION], what's your say on the lineup?

Coutinho in the midfield?

Iniesta needs the rest so having someone of Coutinho’s technical ability is good. To me, as [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] has alluded, it appears to be a 4-4-2 Diamond.

It’s better than the Flat 4-4-2 but it’s awfully narrow.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Great rotations. CB pairing is a bit of a gamble but that was our choice when we let Masche go.
Could turn out to be a rather dull first half and some late goals. Depends how well Getafe is going to defend.

FCBfan22

Djene height: 1.78m
Bruno height: 1.84m

:mina:

Just saying.

Get some corners and let our beast do the rest.

Last edited:

PhilS

Valverde clearly wants to keep almost the full roster in the mix. I think he's been trying to surprise the less-used players almost every game, randomly selecting one of them to start. Today, Alcacer.

This strategy does help keep them ready if needed. You never know, there could be a run of injuries, someone like Paco could become vital.

Nothanks

For the first time in a long time, i'm looking forward to our corners with Mina starting for us..
egh that sounds weird as a barca fan lol

M

MessiCam

Looking like a 4-2-3-1 for me thus far with Paco awful with his positioning like against Espanyol.

pregra

Probably one of the worst halves the last ten years, considering we are at home. Not a single chance created. Digne our best player by quite a margin, says it all really. Messi almost never gets set up in good positions, so so frustrating.

Home of Barca Fans