Lliga | Round 22: FC Barcelona - Atlético de Madrid 2-1

raki

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1 hHá 1 hora

Neymar, who didn't train due to a knock on his foot yesterday, rejoins the group in training this morning

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar, who didn't train due to a knock on his foot yesterday, rejoins the group in training this morning

juanfran-atletico-madrid-celta-la-liga_rek029k9v4sk1pjbj4df4mrsi.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Luis Enrique: "Jordi Alba and Neymar are feeling perfect, they're ready for tomorrow."

Luis Enrique: "Atléti is a direct rival, it's an important game for the league title. I'm excited about seeing a full and joyful Camp Nou."

Luis Enrique: "Simeone is a successful coach, we've all seen it. He's one of the best in the world."

Luis Enrique: "There's a lot of equality between the three teams at top of the league and it will continue like this."

Luis Enrique: "Regardless of the result tomorrow the league is very long still. Nothing is definitive.

Luis Enrique: "Our recent record against Atléti is good because we played great games. If we don't tomorrow they'll win."

Luis Enrique: "Physically I see the squad the same as I did at this point last season, it gives us great guarantees for what will come."

Luis Enrique: "The game tomorrow is important, because of particular goal differences and things like this. But it's not decisive."

Luis Enrique: "To win against Atléti we have to play well and to avoid set pieces. We have to show a good version of ourselves."

Last edited:
I think he's a bit over the top with those intros. Haven't heard him commenting though.
I absolutely share your sentiments and disappointment at commentators. I have commentators who are dead inside and can't even appreciate they are commenting on best players in the World. It's like they are commenting worthless ManUtd or something.
And it's a shame as it takes away from experience.

Wish I had that Ray Hudson or those Russian fellows commenting.

You have some good commentators in Croatia. In highscool I use to watch "Petica" on HRT 3 with all goals from 5 best leagues and great comments. Also, I watched your "Liga prvaka studio" shows and CL games rather then ours-yours were more interesting...

But best in the region is Nebojša Šofranac, montenegrian commentator that made my football-guts-hating mom watch football. He can turn even the most borring match into spectacle, and is living computer: he remembers all goals, chances, results, assissts... one time 10 years ago, I swear to you, in the middle of the football match he said: "This space-oppening tactical move of the coach reminds me on move that Mikhail Tal played in World Chess Championship semifinal in 1928..." :worthy: his metaphors and excitement are wonderfull...

Worst is Branko Vujisić, also from Montenegro- I've seen marryer funerals then matches he commented... he ruined every game he commented :facepalm: :puke:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read that Torres will be available to play tomorrow? That makes me nervous, he always scores against us.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I read that Torres will be available to play tomorrow? That makes me nervous, he always scores against us.

He can also score his 100th goal for Atletico tomorrow. Good thing that Correa is suspended, though. He played really well against Celta on Wednesday.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can't flop like the two first halves of the last two games tomorrow. Atletico will press us like crazy. Midfield, midfield, midfield! I'd play Busquets, Rakitic and Arda and keep Iniesta as the sub.

KingLeo10

We can't flop like the two first halves of the last two games tomorrow. Atletico will press us like crazy. Midfield, midfield, midfield! I'd play Busquets, Rakitic and Arda and keep Iniesta as the sub.

actually, it is these big games where iniesta is invaluable. just look back to that peerless performance in the clasico

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Exactly, no changes here. I want to see the line-up tomorrow. The one that gave us 5 trophies.

bismp

Btw,why do so many home matches start at 16:00?I know that they want the Chinese to watch the match,but it feels too much compared to previous seasons.

I don't like it because:
1)It is 17:00,which "cuts" my daily routine in half
2)I am used at the idea that big derbies(like the tommorow match) take place ar night.Hopefully,CL won't do such a thing too.

Home of Barca Fans