Lliga | Round 22: FC Barcelona - Atlético de Madrid 2-1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Last 2 games don't invite to be over-confident but I think we'll manage to win, it's too important! :)

Vamoooooooos :barcaflag:

Here's the highlights of that memorable 3-1 win against Atletico exactly a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwiDFR2ong

I don't know how much they pay this screaming commentator, but he is worth every penny... I wish we in Serbia have passionate commentators-instead we have conservative and borring shmucks... except, of course, Aca Stojanović: his epic intros are legendary and usualy over 100 000 views on YT... you who don't speak serbian/croatian/bosnian/montenegrian don't have even the slitest idea what are you missing:

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Watching those highlights reveals how Messi was everything in that game, set up the first 2 and scored the 3rd. Currently he is not at that level so tomorrow we need a solid all round performance. If we win we put 1 hand on the trophy.

Providing we win our game in hand a victory of Atletico gives us a +6 and a +7 on Madrid, however we will have both head to head so in reality +7 and +8.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Watching those highlights reveals how Messi was everything in that game, set up the first 2 and scored the 3rd. Currently he is not at that level so tomorrow we need a solid all round performance. If we win we put 1 hand on the trophy.

Providing we win our game in hand a victory of Atletico gives us a +6 and a +7 on Madrid, however we will have both head to head so in reality +7 and +8.

He was also everything in the 3-2 2nd leg of CdR at Calderon :)

I'm hopefull goat-mode Messi will appear soon, I see him with will but still doesn't dare go all in on the dribbles etc .. it'll pass... hopefully.

dakt

Something tells me that Neymar won't get ready.

[tw]692655560903299072[/tw]

Definitely not training today. Tomorrow is the last training before the game.

Is that his foot connected to "tha Internetz"?

Anyhow...what a chance to widen the gap between ATM on the table....plus the unplayed game against Sporting...please, please don't spill that chance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how much they pay this screaming commentator, but he is worth every penny... I wish we in Serbia have passionate commentators-instead we have conservative and borring shmucks... except, of course, Aca Stojanović: his epic intros are legendary and usualy over 100 000 views on YT... you who don't speak serbian/croatian/bosnian/montenegrian don't have even the slitest idea what are you missing:

I think he's a bit over the top with those intros. Haven't heard him commenting though.
I absolutely share your sentiments and disappointment at commentators. I have commentators who are dead inside and can't even appreciate they are commenting on best players in the World. It's like they are commenting worthless ManUtd or something.
And it's a shame as it takes away from experience.

Wish I had that Ray Hudson or those Russian fellows commenting.

Home of Barca Fans