Lliga | Round 21: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping Lucho is just keeping it safe as he's one yellow away from suspension and Atlético comes after Málaga.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't see Messi starting and being risked with this schedule up ahead. Shit just got even more complicated. Now Suarez will have to break the bus without his best buddies.

Neymessi

Just get a win please.We have been dropping points only away and that too from midtable teams but winning against madrid and atletico away.Just don't draw here.

El Flaco

The Villarreal game is one of those I remember from this season. Luckily someone gave our players a pep talk during the break telling them to not waste so much energy on that cunt and we won the game in the 2nd half by some NeyMagic.

Yeah, he was poor in that game but no one is flawless though.

Even the best ref can make mistakes.

xXKonan

CZV3Po1WAAA0xKI.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hope Neymar is fine. On the brighter side, he (Mascherano too) has 4 yellows if I am not mistaken? If he gets one more he is out of the game against Atletico.

Very tough game, very nervous.

aaron101

We should now trust Mathieu and Vermaelen as this game will either make or break their confidence. This is gonna be very hard without Alba, Masch, Pique and Neymar. Lucho should reward Munir for his recent performance just like what he did to Sergi Roberto.

El Flaco

Considering the Brazilian's 1 card away from suspension, I'd say it's about "discomfort"

After all, we don't want him to not being available against Atleti.

F

Flavia

No Neymar and Mathieu will probably play as LB:nervous:

I hope Enrique sticks with Bob.

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-MASCH-0-VERM>MATHIEU-0-0
VIDAL-0-0-0-0-0-BOB
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
0-RAKITIC-0-0-0-INIESTA-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
MESSI-0-0-0-0-0-ARDA