Lliga | Round 21: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Like others said, we lost both times to Málaga last and barely beaten them this season. And we seem to struggle at afternoon matches.
I'll take any win at La Rosaleda.

Vilarrubi

Hope we beat the Malaga curse we've had recently. Surely we can't lose or draw again, an early goal for us would be great.

Kuchi

Won't be able to see the game unfortunately, somehow i'm more nervous about this one than the Atletico match at the Camp Nou. I am sure the boys will show up against atletico (since Lucho, we always had their number :)), bot for this shitty Malaga side...nervous as heck...

We've hit a record number of crossbars this season, a dirty deflected goal against Kameni would be so sweet..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Like others said, we lost both times to Málaga last and barely beaten them this season. And we seem to struggle at afternoon matches.
I'll take any win at La Rosaleda.

we didn't lose in that away game when Douglas played, the score was 0-0. It's nearly getting beaten though.

vlad

No, no, fucking no!! Not Clos Gomes again. Him and Gonzalez Gonzalez are the worst. He will allow the opponent to kick our players all game long again. This was hard enough already without a shitty ref. We haven't won an away game in the league since the Clasico in November.

and barca had only 2 away games, valencia and espanyol, no place for panic.

F

Flavia

[tw]690550677827903488[/tw]

[tw]690550893591318528[/tw]

[tw]690551027091820544[/tw]

F

Flavia

[tw]690573009816571904[/tw]

Neymar out of this game, with discomfort. Athletic players kicked him all night... Sigh.

Home of Barca Fans