Lliga Round 2: Valladolid - Barca 0-1

Danic

I honestly just dont see a real concept in our games. That has nothing to do with the pitch.
I really wonder why some of you are satisfied with this....

BusiTheKing

A complete shitshow for many reasons, but a performance that was still an improvement over the last one. Nice to see us put in a fight, although I doubt many of our guys ran 11+.

Barcilliant

He needs to be sacked. Our offensive play relies on individual brilliance, without any trained player movement. On top of that he is a little bitch that defends a one-goal lead against fucking freshly promoted first division team. Last year it was adaptation year with a shit transfer windows. This year he has no excuses for this disgraceful shit show.

Exactly. Cl will be worse than last year.
Valverde out!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most of us sort of all saw this coming, right? We played shit and got by last season, we have a better squad now but we still play like shit because Valverde has not changed a bit. We still rely on luck and individual brilliance to bail us out and he is doing nothing to improve it.

There is little hope as long as Valverde is still here.

FC433

^ there is only one convincing game for Valverde and that was 5-0 against Real Betis. In more than 50 games, he was never convincing. There is really no need to waste our season, he is not young and will not change. He has not even learned from our loss against Roma, that should tell us a lot.

El Flaco

[tw]1033480512306917376[/tw]

Says Barca will present a formal complaint to La Liga regarding the state of today’s pitch

BusiTheKing

Under the circumstances, we had a pretty good first half. More pace in the play than last game. Had some nice one-touch play. Even saw a few triangles. Coutinho facilitates so much.

After the goal, I think it was stamina more than tactical decisions that made us step off the gas and let them into the game. Pique, Suarez, Messi, Busquets, Rakitic all looked dead tired. That's simply not good enough and that's on Valverde. Winning in the CL is close to impossible if you are significantly inferior on stamina.

Home of Barca Fans