Lliga Round 2: Valladolid - Barca 0-1

Barcilliant

If Pep had Valverde's luck we would have won 4 cl

Valverde is a disaster.
We'll be lucky to get 40,000 attendance at home matches.

BerkeleyBernie

Valverde after the game, just to spare you some time guys:

It was a tough game, all games in this league are tough, which is why it's so hard to win. As I expected, Valladolid showed they are a very good team. I am proud of my team, that we were very good in defense and we managed to stop the opponent from playing their game.

- Alftedo Martinez, Onda Cero
- Why did you sub Dembele for Vidal in min 75?

Well, sometimes you have to think about the result and do some things in order to win. You have to learn to suffer in this league. No game is easy. But, as I said, we were in control and we didn't concede, so I'm proud of my team.

- Dembele scored, are you happy for him? Is he ready now to play a full game?

We like Dembele very much and he is a key player for us. But as you know he's had some injury problems last year. But step by step he's getting into rythm and I'm sure he can help us a lot. He is a very young player with a bright future. We have to be patient. Today he had a very good game, but he can still improve in some areas.

:lol:

soul24rage

I don't blame Valverde for this match as the pitch was shambles. The result is all that matters today considering the match conditions

kilian

He needs to be sacked. Our offensive play relies on individual brilliance, without any trained player movement. On top of that he is a little bitch that defends a one-goal lead against fucking freshly promoted first division team. Last year it was adaptation year with a shit transfer windows. This year he has no excuses for this disgraceful shit show.

Givenchy

people blaming the pitch.. can you honestly say the result would of been much different on a pristine one? :lol: our manager is a cuck

Gnidrologist

Parking the bus to defend 1:0 lead against scrub team and being saved by sheer luck. Valverde's geriatrics is really starting to get on my nerves.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Can we all spare a moments thought for the guy who scored for Valladolid and took his top off to celebrate..... VAR ruining lives out here.

Only way he will be fired is if they drop points like this could have been.
I do not think this board could handle that. It can barely handle anything that Suarez does at all.

Barcilliant

How can the club expect this idiot Valverde to manage young players. No Arthur, Lenglet???

Valverde is a coward. He is not going to develop the young players.

Home of Barca Fans