Lliga | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 5-2

Kul_z

It is up to them to form any kind of connection surely. They, alone, will have to figure out movements and combinations as they go. Improvisation is our only tactic.

Can Rafinha play in the right middle?

------FdJ-------
Arthur - Rafinha

I think its doable, but i cant see how would this work, somehow its too mediocre attacking wise, and too weak defensively.
Because we dont have a proper cf and winger at disposal, i'd go with 442
De jong
Vidal roberto rafinha
Messi griez

Or something similar

Neeraj

and how often these tickets are sold? They get very good price for them.

That's the thing though. 184 euros for the carnet (membership card) + the actual season pass is very, very, cheap. You get great passes from about 300 euros for the season, which is nothing. Even if you aren't interested, you'd be a fool to not just take it and then give it to whoever is interested - a niece, a friend who's visiting, etc. Or sell it outside the system - and you've made your year's money in 1 el clasico. There's very many things wrong with the club, and I genuinely believe the clubs atmosphere is one of them. I don't know if there's one solution, but if anybody was genuinely within the club was interested in treating this as a real issue, a few things could be done, I'm sure.

FinBarcelonafan

That's the thing though. 184 euros for the carnet (membership card) + the actual season pass is very, very, cheap. You get great passes from about 300 euros for the season, which is nothing. Even if you aren't interested, you'd be a fool to not just take it and then give it to whoever is interested - a niece, a friend who's visiting, etc. Or sell it outside the system - and you've made your year's money in 1 el clasico. There's very many things wrong with the club, and I genuinely believe the clubs atmosphere is one of them. I don't know if there's one solution, but if anybody was genuinely within the club was interested in treating this as a real issue, a few things could be done, I'm sure.

Exactly. This is the biggest problem.

EdmondDantes

Looking at the latest training video I've gone from Messing playing to straight up starting.

There's a video from yesterday of Messi effortlessly skinning Vidal and nutmegging him twice in two different plays, leaving him on the floor like it was nothing and Pique just cracking up in the background watching it happen lol. Leo has been injured, hasn't had a pre-season, but his talent doesn't miss a beat.

Valverde is lucky.

Last edited:

serghei

Looking at the latest training video I've gone from Messing playing to straight up starting.

There's a video from yesterday of Messi effortlessly skinning Vidal and nutmegging him twice in two different plays, leaving him on the floor like it was nothing and Pique just cracking up in the background watching it happen lol. Leo has been injured, hasn't had a pre-season, but his talent doesn't miss a beat.

Valverde is lucky.

Lucky until some team blocks Messi in CL, and then Valverde is exposed as the fraud almost every Barca fans knows he is.

TheJackal

Let's hope that the game is still winnable when Messi takes the field at the 60 minute mark. Say, 0-0.

I'm not so sure he won't start. He looks good in training but I imagine the smart decision is to bring him on as a sub and ease him into it. It's rather reckless to go a full 90, or even 60 minutes in the second match of the season.

Mats
Nelsinho Presidente Clem Mini Mouse

Arthur Frenk GOATfinha

EL PUTO AMO Fortnite Firpo

That should be the team for tomorrow but almost certainly won't be the team tomorrow

There is a very easy solution to this which I believe works in Germany ( which is why they are always sold out). If a season ticket holder does not attend 85-90% of matches he loses his right to buy a season ticket next year.

There are 10's of thousands of Barca fans that would love a season ticket and would attend all the games ( me included ) but instead they are being sold to people who try to sell their tickets 90% of the time. Absurd.

Neeraj

There is a very easy solution to this which I believe works in Germany ( which is why they are always sold out). If a season ticket holder does not attend 85-90% of matches he loses his right to buy a season ticket next year.

There are 10's of thousands of Barca fans that would love a season ticket and would attend all the games ( me included ) but instead they are being sold to people who try to sell their tickets 90% of the time. Absurd.

Thing is though, this will just encourage them to sell it outside of the official system. There's no way for a club to know whether you attended the match, as anybody can enter with your carnet and it's completely legal for me to enter using another person's card (as long as I haven't paid or bought the ticket from this person).

I'm thinking one option could be to disallow that completely - only you are allowed to go with your season pass - this will allow the person buying it to really think about whether they need it. It's not just some cheap family collectable that they are 'entitled' to. Then, if you can't make it, sell it back to the club, but the person will be hit financially if they don't actually attend games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thing is though, this will just encourage them to sell it outside of the official system. There's no way for a club to know whether you attended the match, as anybody can enter with your carnet and it's completely legal for me to enter using another person's card (as long as I haven't paid or bought the ticket from this person).

I'm thinking one option could be to disallow that completely - only you are allowed to go with your season pass - this will allow the person buying it to really think about whether they need it. It's not just some cheap family collectable that they are 'entitled' to. Then, if you can't make it, sell it back to the club, but the person will be hit financially if they don't actually attend games.

There's a way for the club to know if you have to present your ID card along with your season ticket. If you sell it through the official system the club will know. If you don't, you lose your season ticket.

No President, not even Victor Font, will be brave enough to do that though, because these old farts + MD + Sport would start a massive campaign against whomever suggest something like that and it won't pass through the General Assembly voting.

There's a way for the club to know if you have to present your ID card along with your season ticket. If you sell it through the official system the club will know. If you don't, you lose your season ticket.

No President, not even Victor Font, will be brave enough to do that though, because these old farts + MD + Sport would start a massive campaign against whomever suggest something like that and it won't pass through the General Assembly voting.

Yup that's what it all boils down to as always, not upsetting the people with the power.

Agree with most of what Neeraj said but a photo ID system would not take long. Few seconds to check the face matches the ID picture. No excuse not to use it really.

Devils

Glad Messi is not training.

Hopefully this piece of shit manager will get exposed again this week.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi is unfit. So that leaves us with only Griezmann in attack. Enormous chance he fields Rafinha and Roberto as forwards. I hope he has the guts to play one of Abel/Perez/Fati. The three youngsters at least have pace. They may flop, but who cares? If we don't even give the chances to young canteranos in times like this, when there are no other options, FC Barcelona is dead. My preferred squad would be Fati-Griezmann-Rafinha. Give Fati a chance just for the sake of it. Substitute him at half time if he has a complete shocker.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans