Lliga | Round 18: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-0

serghei

We do seem to lose way too many points do to complacency like against Valencia or Depor.
This one also could have been won.

Still the only thing that keeps me from worrying is 3 things.
1: our bench will improve from now.
2: Atletico depends on luck way too much to grind out these wins, that will cost them points soon
3: Real are managed by Benitez

Yep, as long as Madrid and Atletico continue to waste points as well, it's all good, considering we play both of them at home.

StarLord

We do seem to lose way too many points do to complacency like against Valencia or Depor.
This one also could have been won.

Still the only thing that keeps me from worrying is 3 things.
1: our bench will improve from now.
2: Atletico depends on luck way too much to grind out these wins, that will cost them points soon
3: Real are managed by Benitez

Our team is obviously going through a weak patch. But yes, we will definitely improve in the coming weeks and months as we almost always do.

What has me worried though, is that Real Madrid can always find solace in the reliable stream of penaldos flowing their way when needed.

serghei

They're only three points behind us and also crushed their CL group. It's exaggerated that they're doing badly this season, when we aren't doing much better than them at all.

We still have +3 on them, a positive h2h, and the clasico on Camp Nou.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We still have +3 on them, a positive h2h, and the clasico on Camp Nou.

But if we didn't choke in the dying minutes of our games against Valencia and Deportivo it would've been 10+ and league pretty much won. We have given away the great lead we had, the momentum after the Clasico. All down the toilet. We have made RM believe again with all our bad games recently. That's what's inexcusable.

serghei

Neville can't win games, period.

We'll see.

But if we didn't choke in the dying minutes in our games against Valencia and Deportivo it would've been 10+ and league pretty much won. We have given away the great lead we had, the momentum after the Clasico. All down the toilet. We have made RM believe again with all our bad games recently. That's what's inexcusable.

Yea, but we had a transfer ban, the hardest schedule, and got shit calls from the refs twice every three games. We did alright so far. Most of the harder games are past us and we are still 1st virtually.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can't believe the crowd was booing Pique every time he touched the ball, and Messi and Neymar?

What the hell? These pathentic Catalan loyalists and their Spanish compatriots can get the hell out of Barcelona and go join their brethren in Madrid.

操你大爷 Espanyol! Let's destroy these bastards.

Chong Li

What are people moaning about? Sure we didn't play well, but with this kind of refereeing it's almost impossible to win.

The madridista cunt Gonzalez Gonzalez should have sent off 2 Asspanyol players (Alvaro and Diop) before halftime, allowed them to kick us constantly without cards, invented a non-existant offside here and there and gave a grand total of 2 minutes added time.

Would have been a miracle if we won, tbh.

I just wish someone from the club would complain about that Madrid-loving asshole. He shouldn't be allowed to officiate our games anymore, but right now he's probably the big favorite to ref the next clasico. Tebas must have loved his performance.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah I had a bad feeling about this game and when they started to kicking our players in every single play it became obvious that they will fight for 0-0 like it would guarantee them CL trophy.

Home of Barca Fans