Lliga | Round 13: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcilliant

The irony is that Valverde sets the team up defensively and we keep conceding.

After more than a season Valverde is still confused about how to play 😂

Fibonacci

When has Barca run riot away to Atleti? Not often. Matches against have always been cagey. What a surprise that happened again - particularly as they were defending 10 players within 35 yards.

Givenchy

i wonder if we continue like this with Fraudverde, will we see attendance dropping in the camp nou?

no wonder Skysports didn't put up a fight for la liga :lol:

omidferoz

Could have won this game easily. ATM has no fucking threat up front beside Greizman, they have no Godin or gimenez in defence and what do we do? we fucking park the bus. Are we turning into a better Bilbao side or what?
Valverde needs to be sacked for this game. He is not good enough for barca and every one can see it.

viper76

When was the last time we scored from a corner kick tonight we had like 9 corners Atletico scored from thier first corner .

eaman

It was not great but it was just after an international break and atletico were ultra defensive tonight so it's not valverdes fault as much as people think. Look I'm sure guardiola would have this team playing alot better but I don't think another manager out there would do much different. It's alot easier when you have xavi iniesta and alves. Dembele is no eto'o, henry,or villa. Not yet anyway

gregorrin10

Happy for Dembele, he proved once again that he's a game changer, but i'm not happy that we escaped the loss, and i'm even less happy because now EV will get some kind of credit from 'results bots' for sending him in, but only after we conceded, he is such a coward it's ridiculous.

He's so predictable...only after it all goes to shit, he brings on Dembele and Malcom...COWARD! Rafinha was playing injured for the whole 2nd half, and yet EV didn't sub him off, because he didn't want to put Dembele or Malcom on, he only did it after we conceded, and hoped that he got lucky again, which he did, because of Dembele's quality. EV being a coward played right into Atletico's hands today, he came to the game tonight playing their game...and they were given the luxury of just patiently waiting for their one chance like they can do against small teams, and that's what we are, or at least how we play under this fraud of a manager. But i see his black magic hasn't disappeared yet, he got extremely lucky again tonight. We barely escaped a loss against a team without their two main center-backs playing, well done. And that's success to you? We could have killed them tonight if we had a legitimate manager, playing to win.

After Atletico scored i actually hoped that we lose and i'll keep on hoping we lose every match until this shit fest of a manager is gone...can't believe it's come to this, when i wish my own club to lose, but here we are. Maybe you'll say that makes me an anti-Cule, but in my eyes, i'm that much bigger of a Cule because of this mind set, i don't accept this mediocrity, and neither should you. Barca as a club and institution deserves better than that. We Cules deserve better than that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are beating 20 year old records lad. Tonight marked the 11th consecutive match where we conceded a goal.

Valverde is the best. :whatever:

Only proves him right, we need to play even more conservative football, no? :coffee:

Also bang on with sub, he saved us a point!

henias

Literally almost fell asleep the first 80 minutes. Not sure what kind of football are we playing exactly.

eaman

Happy for Dembele, he proved once again that he's a game changer, but i'm not happy that we escaped the loss, and i'm even less happy because now EV will get some kind of credit from 'results bots' for sending him in, but only after we conceded, he is such a coward it's ridiculous.

He's so predictable...only after it all goes to shit, he brings on Dembele and Malcom...COWARD! Rafinha was playing injured for the whole 2nd half, and yet EV didn't sub him off, because he didn't want to put Dembele or Malcom on, he only did it after we conceded, and hoped that he got lucky again, which he did, because of Dembele's quality. EV being a coward played right into Atletico's hands today, he came to the game tonight playing their game...and they were given the luxury of just patiently waiting for their one chance like they can do against small teams, and that's what we are, or at least how we play under this fraud of a manager. But i see his black magic hasn't disappeared yet, he got extremely lucky again tonight. We barely escaped a loss against a team without their two main center-backs playing, well done. And that's success to you? We could have killed them tonight if we had a legitimate manager, playing to win.

After Atletico scored i actually hoped that we lose and i'll keep on hoping we lose every match until this shit fest of a manager is gone...can't believe it's come to this, when i wish my own club to lose, but here we are. Maybe you'll say that makes me an anti-Cule, but in my eyes, i'm that much bigger of a Cule because of this mind set, i don't accept this mediocrity, and neither should you. Barca as a club and institution deserves better than that. We Cules deserve better than that.

I do understand you but dembele has to be more consistent to deserve a starting place. I'm all for playing attacking football and playing 3 up front but the third player has to be a consistently quality player. I can understand valverde playing rafinha ahead of dembele coz of how deep atletico were defending and I think he is better in tight situations. Look it's alot easier when you have iniesta on the left alves on the right and xavi in the centre

mssarm

It was not great but it was just after an international break and atletico were ultra defensive tonight so it's not valverdes fault as much as people think. Look I'm sure guardiola would have this team playing alot better but I don't think another manager out there would do much different. It's alot easier when you have xavi iniesta and alves. Dembele is no eto'o, henry,or villa. Not yet anyway

I know that Atleti doesn't play exciting games and they park the bus. But The Coward One did not even try to show fighting spirit, he settled for draw from the begging: there was no penetration, the fast players who could make the difference were on the bench. It was clear that Dembele or Malcom could make the difference but he waited until Atleti scored. It was the safe choice and he kept things safe. At the end of the day it's not only the scorelines, it's also the way you play.

eaman

I know that Atleti doesn't play exciting games and they park the bus. But The Coward One did not even try to show fighting spirit, he settled for draw from the begging: there was no penetration, the fast players who could make the difference were on the bench. It was clear that Dembele or Malcom could make the difference but he waited until Atleti scored. It was the safe choice and he kept things safe. At the end of the day it's not only the scorelines, it's also the way you play.

Believe me I want attacking football but dembele has not shown enough to deserve a definite goal goal start. At the moment he's probably a better super sub. We were attacking all game so I don't think we were defensive tonight. Just don't have the players to break down defensive units at the moment

Home of Barca Fans