Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 3-4

raskolnikov

I dont the the Sergi Roberto over Semedo decision along with playing Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez and Messi constantly.
Valverde seems scared to dead to drop points. So many terrible decisions game after game. If Iniesta was stilll here he would not even play Arthur.

Neeraj

Just heading to the stadium, sun is finally out, and Messi is back, so looking forward to this!

Malcolm scored an important goal mid week, hope the confidence does him good!

wisconsincule

I’m actually pissed that Bob is starting again. Semedo has a run of good matches to get benched for Bob who is a defensive liability.

serghei

And i am sure he is playing Malcom in the wrong side

He is only playing Malcom because Coutinho is injured. Of course he'll play him on the left. He kind of has to play Malcom because Cou is injured, Demebele is not in the squad, Rafinha and Munir played like shit lately. He doesn't have who else to play.

khaled_a_d

He is only playing Malcom because Coutinho is injured. Of course he'll play him on the left. He kind of has to play Malcom because Cou is injured, Demebele is not in the squad, Rafinha and Munir played like shit lately. He doesn't have who else to play.

:denis:

serghei

Btw, next games after this are Atletico away, PSV away, Villareal home, Espanyol away, Tottenham home.

This clown will play the same team with maybe one change in all these 5 games. :lol:

serghei

And cherry on the cake is that if we lead 3-0 or so until HT, he will still make changes starting with minute 70 or even later. :lol:

Pedro

La Masia
Big risk to start Messi, should've eased him back in as a sub and start him v Athletico after the international break

Home of Barca Fans