Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 3-4

FinBarcelonafan

Still serving his punishment after the great games vs Sevilla and Valencia.

Totally messed up!! He plays good and he gets benched. Valverde has no idea what the hell he is doing. He is killing any momentum Semedo ever gets. What is wrong with him?!

serghei

So this fucking moron basically played the same team as with Inter only with Malcom instead of Dembele and with Messi instead of injured Coutinho.

Porque

Meh, I'm just happy Malcom is starting. Judging by Messi comments to Valverde, he seems to like the kid. Which means two things, if Messi likes you then Suarez automatically likes you. And secondly, if Messi likes you then he will try to help you to integrate and play well so you get more chances.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Another meltdown in CL league coming. They will burn out again in February/March.
Definitely. Can’t see it in any other way with how things are looking right now. Been predicted correctly for consecutive seasons now and it will be the same outcome no doubt this season. Same mistakes over and over and over again.

serghei

I hoped he'd rest Raki at least.

At this point I hope the players grow a brain and start feigning injuries so they can rest a bit. With this clown in charge, they will play almost every single minute until february.

Then we wonder why Madrid's key players are more fresh in the latter stages in CL when they play 1000 minutes less than ours.

FinBarcelonafan

Meh, I'm just happy Malcom is starting. Judging by Messi comments to Valverde, he seems to like the kid. Which means two things, if Messi likes you then Suarez automatically likes you. And secondly, if Messi likes you then he will try to help you to integrate and play well so you get more chances.

Yeah I'm glad too and if Malcom plays well maybe he can push Dembele to try more as well. If not we can sell Dembele.

FinBarcelonafan

So this fucking moron basically played the same team as with Inter only with Malcom instead of Dembele and with Messi instead of injured Coutinho.

So we got lucky Coutinho is injured now? Basically we have to hope all ours players get 2-3 week injuries so they can res properly. Haha.

Messi and Coutinho done. Who is next?

serghei

So we got lucky Coutinho is injured now? Basically we have to hope all ours players get 2-3 week injuries so they can res properly. Haha.

Messi and Coutinho done. Who is next?

Basically, yes. At Barcelona in order to not get burned out due to playing every possible game (3rd league teams excluded) you have to get injured, or feign an injury. Because the person in charge is clueless.

We even have the likes of Suarez saying that he shouldn't have played vs Leganes before Roma. Meaning the manager is so clueless, that we need players refusing to play in order to not be exhausted, which should basically be one of the manager's key responsabilities at a big club, namely pacing the squad for 3 competitions.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans