Lliga | Round 11: Levante UD - FC Barcelona 3-1

Asylum15

We are fucking terrible.

I just couldn't be fucked watching us this year - Messi FC with a sprinkle of talent but a complete fucking moron running the team.

JerseyAddict

What a bad attitude and eventualy bad match. Deserved loss. Nothin to see ... Nothin to joy for... Gameplan ZERO...

mesiesta

Good game, proud with the players. We did what we can, manager made good subs,we were just a bit unlucky. But we were playing with Levante, so I will take 1-3 as a good result.

EdmondDantes

Literally gave up watching after the second goal.

Watching that cunt Vidal in a Barca shirt is vomiting inducing enough.

Sailor Mars

Can't believe how much money the club has spent on shit after the Neymar transfer to PSG.
This is like the Luis Figo sale all over again.
Need a new president and board with actual vision and a plan.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Sigh, same story over and over again, defense can't deal with fast pacy players, only Semedo is fast, Pique, Lenglet, Sergi Roberto is just getting humiliated.
Griezmann doesn't fit anywhere, neither wing nor centrally, he doesn't do anything good besides couple one touch passes, 120M for this guy OMG.

Kul_z

I was fucking furious that levante didnt get the 4. goal. Where the ev bitches are? Finally some players that could finish the chances against us. Bbz and other fuckers backing ev, take it deep. Make it serious like ev squats and swallow that. Thats uninspiring, most expensive line up, without game plan terrible low end performance wise awful barcelona level display that my nephew cant understand why im even on the barca train. Thank you ernesto, through all these years i understood that i really am a true barca fan, because this amount of self hurting, even laughing moments infront non barca fans i can take like its nothing. Because this team under your guidance, shows nothing. Thank you retardo.

neo_wolf

We might end up winning la liga only because every other top team is playing mediocre but in the CL we have no chance.
Another pathetic showing by Valverde's team.

Raki13

Sigh, same story over and over again, defense can't deal with fast pacy players, only Semedo is fast, Pique, Lenglet, Sergi Roberto is just getting humiliated.
Griezmann doesn't fit anywhere, neither wing nor centrally, he doesn't do anything good besides couple one touch passes, 120M for this guy OMG.

Along with Dembele and Coutinho , Griezmann will go down as the worst transfers in history moneywise.

Home of Barca Fans