Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Lionheart

The only way we´re going to win this game now is if Lucho puts on Messi and then Messi decides to turn on that god-mode of his.

yahudi

La Real looks like someone took the last season's team and replaced anything close to attacking talent with some garbage. And Barca still manages to lose against them. Way to go, Lucho, way to go

FC B

I notice it. Hes no good at freekicks, he just likes to think hes good at it for some reason. I hate when he sometimes takes the freekick instead of messi.

But if there is no messi then Suarez should take them. Luis scored loads of freekicks for liverpool last year

I meant nobody from the squad or the stupid technical staf doesn't notice it. Who were the two to beat the FK xavi and mathieu...:rofl1:

Messi_Goal

Why THE HELL xavi is STILL the nr.1 FK taker in the absence of Messi when u've got Suarez on the pitch I can't freaking understand ! The guy skies it every fucking time and nobody seems to notice that!
Why's Xavi even near the squad, He's past it.

FC B

i hate seeing us this bad, Its just intolerable. Enrique is far worse than tata.

+100

Why's Xavi even near the squad, He's past it.

Agreed he is no way near the player he was a few years ago but he can still be useful. in certain conditions but not like that where every freaking player is pinned to a predifined position in each phase of the game and won't move out of their glued area no matter what and just recieve and pass the ball as safe as possible... Terrible, terrible coach.

Last edited:

huskerdu

Even if we miraculously win today it won't matter.

This team is way too crap to challenge for the league in the long run.

F

Flavia

Terrible first half. Another boring, uninspired display. No movement, no fast passing, nothing. No midfield, no attack, no coach.

Turson

La Real looks like someone took the last season's team and replaced anything close to attacking talent with some garbage. And Barca still manages to lose against them. Way to go, Lucho, way to go

No wonder. Right now Real is one of 3 best teams in Europe, probably the strongest one, while Barca is in crisis for quite some time.

yahudi

Bout to enter rant mode now. Foul language incoming.

Whoever made the decision to allow Messi and Neymar to return like 2 days before one of the most difficult away games of the season needs to get all kinds of fuck outta here. Whoever employed son and didnt object to that shit deserves being locked in a room with nothing but Rich Homie Quan latest music. Whoever watched the first half and told himself "We aint playing that bad" is lying to himself and deserves a Falcon Punch through his monitor.

This right here is some next level Getthefuckouttahere shit.

Home of Barca Fans