Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

likeafire

Enrique is a clown. Why would you drop messi? You should never drop messi!

Very bad from enrique. And no neymar? Wow

mazp

Enrique is a clown. Why would you drop messi? You should never drop messi!

Very bad from enrique. And no neymar? Wow

They came back from vac like two days ago. But, Enrique should be fired for giving it to them in the first place.. Acting like Barca have an 8 point lead in the league..

Kuchi

Clueless in attack, we dont have a fighting chance with this line up. Please wave the white flags at the next home game.

FC B

Why THE HELL xavi is STILL the nr.1 FK taker in the absence of Messi when u've got Suarez on the pitch I can't freaking understand ! The guy skies it every fucking time and nobody seems to notice that!

likeafire

They came back from vac like two days ago. But, Enrique should be fired for giving it to them in the first place.. Acting like Barca have an 8 point lead in the league..

Enrique should be sacked! He tries too hard to be clever but hes not clever, he plays the wrong team. Great chance to gain some points on Madrid and he blew it.

Enrique might as well hand the title over to madrid

likeafire

Why THE HELL xavi is STILL the nr.1 FK taker in the absence of Messi when u've got Suarez on the pitch I can't freaking understand ! The guy skies it every fucking time and nobody seems to notice that!

I notice it. Hes no good at freekicks, he just likes to think hes good at it for some reason. I hate when he sometimes takes the freekick instead of messi.

But if there is no messi then Suarez should take them. Luis scored loads of freekicks for liverpool last year

raskolnikov

Agent Enrique trying his best to help Real. Disgracefull managing, Sociedad is definitely beatable. Regardless of the result he needs to go, today. You cant even think if doing something so stupid in a game like this.

Messi_Goal

Even if it was a 15 point lead they should of been in training all week before the game, Its unprofessional but what do you expect from Lucio, He's clueless.

Home of Barca Fans