Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

dostoevskij

awful game, awful referee, awful pitch

ps: reminds me of the 11/12 season when we got 1 penalty in the first 30 rounds.

F

Flavia

Bad 1st half. Sloppy passing, static players. Awful pitch and refeering as well.

blaugrana1987

Are we going to start playing with regular FUCKING MIDFIELD any time soon? Fucking lucho i would break his face if i could now...beyond pissed, im sorry. Cant watch this. Our positioning is amateurish

Devils

Can't remember the last time that I actually stopped paying attention to a Barca game, like I am now.

Classic Lucho Barca.

Chong Li

I'm actually thinking about switching the channel to ski jumping or biathlon, can't watch this shit anymore.

This style of play is NOT Barca.

Lucho, just fuck off.

Xavinho

We are so bad.
So so so bad. Can't make 2 passes together.

No, I wouldn't say we're particularly bad considering the heavy rain, terrible pitch, strange officiating, and coming off a mid-week match. Getafe are doing their level best to park the bus and it's hard to break them down.

blaugrana1987

No, I wouldn't say we're particularly bad considering the heavy rain, terrible pitch, strange officiating, and coming off a mid-week match. Getafe are doing their level best to park the bus and it's hard to break them down.
Your avatar really suits your post. No body is parking a bus. We are just slow as shit in transition, no two ways about it.

Albo

Every single of one of getafe's players are playing so compact, just like I predicted. we need to get wider and stretch the play

Yup, Lucho needs to stop this utterly crap rotating and start playing Iniesta/Rakitic-Mascherano-Rafinha all the time.

Home of Barca Fans