Lliga: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

Antimadridista1

Can't believe Pique is ahead Bartra in Lucho's hierarchy. This is a real shame.
Same for Mascherano, he should play instead of Busi.

Ghosting

It's nothing to get upset about, Lucho is insane, so we can't expect him to pick Bartra or Masch over Busi.

L

linetty

Bartra will play CdR.

I like the line up. Not so the pitch though:

B4vcXLxCQAAWfuY.jpg

Last edited:

Galning

Some sunday league teams have more fans than Getafe. What a shitty away game. Let's just get the three points and get out of there asap.

Schumi

Some sunday league teams have more fans than Getafe. What a shitty away game. Let's just get the three points and get out of there asap.

That always bothered me with Getafe. I have been praying for years that they end up in Segunda where they belong.

I would much rather Real Betis, Real Zaragoza or even Mallorca and Racing Santander than Getafe.

L

linetty

If you're going by the photo I posted -- it was taken way before the game so probably the fans did not reach the stadium yet.

Or are they really so shitty?

Schumi

If you're going by the photo I posted -- it was taken way before the game so probably the fans did not reach the stadium yet.

Or are they really so shitty?

I have never ever seen their stadium full in over a decade now. Never ever. Max they will ever get is some 15,000. Usually less than 10,000.

Home of Barca Fans