Lliga: FC Barcelona - UD Almería 4-0

G

Gasgas

Unfortunately i cant watch the game. Gotta study pharmaacology

Leo_Messi

I'm excited to watch Xavi play..

Me too.

Xavi seems to be always extra motivated against Almería. Maybe because it is the birthplace of his father?:xavi:

Suarez has 4 YC. I hope he behaves today... He can't miss the game vs Sevilla.

That's my main worry as well.

Mathieu will be suspended too for 1 match if he receives a yellow card. Probably why Lucho rested him.

BarcaGirl

Praying Suarez doesn't get booked tonight or he will miss the sevilla game.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This is Pedros chance to show that he is a good enough player to keep Ney focused and on his game.

raskolnikov

Suarez will definitely miss an important game soon but I prefer it to be Valencia or Espanyol rather than Sevilla, he should be smart.

I like the line up, good to see sergi roberto and Bartra get some playtime.

Gaudi

I like today's setup...rest for Busi, Andres, Pique and Ney before difficult games ahead

PhilS

It's good to see Xavi and Pedro starting, they were both so lively when they got on the field last game. The team could really use Pedro doing some damage today, so that Lucho could gain the confidence in him to keep him in the regular rotation for the rest of the season.

Lucho seems committed to Messi, Suarez, Masch and Alves as his ironmen, never rested. And Alba. I'm not too worried about Masch, Alves and Alba, they seem to never show any ill effects of being overplayed. I'd still like to see no players start every single one of these 6 games in 3 weeks. Every player in the first 11 will need to be in peak form for CL semis and final (yes, I am already looking past PSG).

Home of Barca Fans