Lliga: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

BerkeleyBernie

Good to see Pedro in the squad, the team is so thin at that position for this game. But he might be not sufficiently recovered yet to play big minutes.

True. His bug is usually accompanied by a lot of dehydration, so could affect his endurance.

Munir should get at least some playing time.

Pretty much a given to see him or Sandro. Even when fit, Pedro is usually the first to be subbed off. Or Pedro might start on the bench, brought on as a sub to keep from overtaxing him.

I

instinct

Bravo - Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Rafinha Messi Munir

Munir :wub:

Trickykid

I like it. I like it a lot. Masch as cb is of course controversial at this point, but I understand it if the reasoning is having a seasoned Barca CB alongside new signing Mathieu.

...and that trust in Munir :wub:

Munir and Rafinha in the first game. Something our last two coaches would never have done. Lucho definitely seems to have the balls that they lacked.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not surprised about Masch, wasn't Bartra part of the players that were training alone due to some fitness issues about a week or two ago?

F

Flavia

Munir starting :D
I hope he doesn't feel the pressure.

Masch starting was kinda predictable too.

Zangash

Banned
Mascherano starts as CB over Bartra with 3 weeks less of training.

Kid should just leave tbh. Club shits on him constantly.

JamDav1982

Masch is there for his experience and leadership and may still be a better CB than Bartra anyway.

A partership of Mathieu and Bartra wouldnt have that at moment with Mathieu still bedding in.

Home of Barca Fans