Lliga: FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo 0-1

barcanuck

Let me answer this way: Your question is simply irrelevant. DO you want me to say yes, so you score a point(?) and categorize me together with the "the bad people"? The fake supporters? Where are you heading at? If I say yes my points still stand unanswered. Your question is a fallacy and dosnet address anything interesting at all.

AND NO I didnt:)

Not categorizing you as anything except jumping the gun too early.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its fair enough to disagree, and I am not saying I am absolutely correct. But why sentences like "are you 12?". It dosent address the question at hand:)

TO THE POINT: Youre argument is not very strong as far as I can see. Why: The problem isnt ONE loss, not all all, the genuine problem is the totality of things. Frame it different: What has enrique done so far?

As I wrote:

"What I dont understand is this: We were promised something wonderful this summer, and we aint seeing anything of it.

Enrique, I considered him to be a saviour, but he looks like a school kid against ancelotti.

1. He was braggin about bringing "ball pressure" back to our game - guardiola style. We see nothing of it.

2. He was bragging about letting the best players play. Yeah, just right, Alves, pique, pedro...just horrible. And why busi over masch against real? We were ***** with xavi, busi, iniesta. Enrique dosent do what he preaches, thats hypocrit right there.

3. How is it possible to aloud Dani Alves to cross against the best ball players in the world - 15 times EVERY match. Thats the opposite of efficiency. Why cant enrique see it. I mean, under tata that was the exact point: no more crossing from Alves. He shouldnt Even be playing, montoya should have been used from day one.

4. Douglas started his first game in an away game we were supposed to win, we didnt, and douglas sucked to be honest. Point being: why didnt douglas make his debut in a game where we was already leading 5-0? Even sofa managers wouldnt do that sort of thing.

5. And there is so much more. We generally play weak football, and the material just isnt good enough. Alves? Pique? Roberto? Pedro? Xavi? Sorry, that isnt sufficient to win games at the highest level."

These are all valid points. He has done about everything wrong. He seems to be a kind of politician, says one thing, but dosent deliver.

More importantly: Apparantly certain people aint happy with the situation(as far as I understand Guillem Balague), the players lost some confidence in enrique after el classico. There was no plan, a terrible line up, and look very closely at the players that ended that match for barcelona: roberto, pedro, alves, pique, its simply way to weak.

People say mayhem is gonna come to barcelona, I agree. It probably will.

Enrique have done so many mistakes and lacks a generel plan. His line ups just dont add up. I am sorry to say it, but he should walk. If you disagree. Just fine. But no ad hominems please:)

:worthy: :goodpost: Completely agreed!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
nvm i have found some good sopcast streams here they are if you want to watch:
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/190541
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/172996
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/143156
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/150000
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/172997
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/190541
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/167106
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/139909

Do Sopcast have English streams? They are HD but only in russian and arabic. Don't understand those languaeges :lol:
Football is the only language :neymar:

Last edited:

ScoobySquats

Both Rafinha and Rakitic are very creative. If they are allowed to play that way.

Still believe Masch should cover in the DM position in this match and Bartra should play in the RCB. The fact that Lucho hasn't allowed Bartra a decent string of games or MONTOYA MORE GAMES is hard to believe as someone who was advocating the youth and La Masia during his press conferences.
If Lucho doesn't work out within, lets say, two seasons, who else could and would want to step up to the chopping board? Klopp, Valverde, Bielsa?

Home of Barca Fans