Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Mido

Real Madrid 3-1 Fc Barcelona :

0-1 Neymar opens the score with a beautiful shot. ( Xavi was playing)

1-1 PENALTY from Ronaldo ( Xavi was playing)

2-1 CORNER KICK head shot from Pepe ( Xavi was playing)

3-1 Rakitic in for Xavi --> totally misses the corner that goes straight into a Real Madrid player's feet --> Mascherano and Iniesta outclassed by Isco --> GOAL ( Xavi was not playing).

So please stop with that nonsense that we would get outplayed with a Xavi--Iniesta midfield in the classico. Mascherano is awful technically, and he's an excellent defender.

Bucky

More attacks. And you should know that a personal attack is not the same as taking something personal. Thats only a potential consequence. I can call you a "cow", a madridista, and so on, would you take it personal? If you are rational obviously not. Because its rubbish. Same goes the other way around. You can call my posts stupid, and call me names, but I dont take it personal.

Its fine that you think my opinions are deluded, such as saying that isco has been better Than iniesta this season. But as long as you are just labeling a claim instead of telling me why iniesta has been better, Why should I care?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Meh, we still lost a lot of games Xavi-Iniesta started, it's not Raki's fault if a goal happens after a missed corner, not all corners are a success, 3rd goal is Iniesta's fault for not clearing the ball, and masche for creating confusion, nothing to do with rakitic.

NOTE : i'm not gonna debate on this one, i know even though you say you're not and stats are against you you absolutely want Xavi-Iniesta, like others want Matthieu, like another one says Pedro is better than Neymar .. i'm not getting into anymore trolls and let everyone think whatever he wants, this is too exhausting :)

Mido

Meh, we still lost a lot of games Xavi-Iniesta started, it's not Raki's fault if a goal happens after a missed corner, not all corners are a success, 3rd goal is Iniesta's fault for not clearing the ball, and masche for creating confusion, nothing to do with rakitic.

NOTE : i'm not gonna debate on this one, i know even though you say you're not and stats are against you you absolutely want Xavi-Iniesta, like others want Matthieu, like another one says Pedro is better than Neymar .. i'm not getting into anymore trolls and let everyone think whatever he wants, this is too exhausting :)

Stats dont mean anything.

Watch the last Classico again to clear your mind. Last time Xavi Iniesta started both were monstruous against a team that put very high pressure on Barcelona.

You have your opinion, I have mine, that's it. Showing a little bit of respect would decrease you bad ego reactions.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I didn't show disrespect at all, just tired of dead end discussions, sorry it had to get out on yours.

Though, if you didn't know, you're the absolute only barça fan that would start xavi-iniesta, you can be certain Lucho would be thrown to the wolves next day if we don't win, and we wouldn't !

Mido

I didn't show disrespect at all, just tired of dead end discussions, sorry it had to get out on yours.

Though, if you didn't know, you're the absolute only barça fan that would start xavi-iniesta, you can be certain Lucho would be thrown to the wolves next day if we don't win, and we wouldn't !

Bla bla bla, all we do is talk and speculate, nothing more nothing less. Team winning is the priority. Everything else is secondary. Xavi has to start once during this week.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Bla bla bla, all we do is talk and speculate, nothing more nothing less. Team winning is the priority. Everything else is secondary. Xavi has to start once during this week.

This is a forum. Isn't the whole point talking and speculating? :lol:

Mido

This is a forum. Isn't the whole point talking and speculating? :lol:

That's exactly what I am saying. I never said that I believe that I say is 100% true, I might be wrong, every hman being can be wrong. Some members seem to forget it sometimes.

To cut a very long story short, my idea was the following : we still haven't seen what Xavi and Iniesta are truly capable of this season. And no, I don't think they should always play together, until de Rayo game my "A" midfield was Rakitic--Busquets--Xavi. All I am saying is that they are certain types of opponents against whom it would be, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, better to play with Xavi and Iniesta.

Kohe321

Allright, you're obviously entitled to your opinion. :cheers:

Let's see if Lucho starts them together in one of these matches, and we'll get more answers then.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

No he doesn't. He'll get subbed on in both games. Book it.

Home of Barca Fans