Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Bucky

Just the usual from you: Personal attack upon personal attack and nothing more.

If it brings out laughter to see that someone actually thinks isco has had a better season Than iniesta. Thats fine, but I wouldnt laugh too loud. Iniesta was very poor the first half of the season - as most people know - and after christmas isco has been reals best player. Luckily iniesta has wised up a bit, but that dosent make his season better Than iscos.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I also think Isco has been playing better this season.
Iniesta is having his worst season ever (didn't think he could be worse than last but here it is)

Bucky

Penya Member
Shocking :rolleyes: If you're taking it personal then that's your problem. My apologies if "there's no point with you" insulted you, didn't realise you were so sensitive. Maybe I should include more smilies? No offence or is that personally insulting too? Genuine question there :neymar::alveshat:

All we get from you however is either pessimism or wild deluded opinion.

I will laugh loudly thanks, Barça currently sit top of the league and are performing well. The Barça midfield & defence is currently having a better overall season than RM's equivalent. The performance & stat's say it all, sorry you disagree but I prefer the facts of actual events happening rather than name sakes.

Wouldn't laugh too loud indeed Madridista in disguise :lol:*<this is a joke, not to be mistaken for a personal insult*

Last edited:

Mido

Any Barcelona midfield not including at least 2 amongst the following 3 players :Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta would be technically inferior to Reald Madrid's midfield. that's why I would play with the following midfield :

--------------------------Rakitic-----------------------------
------------Xavi------------------------Iniesta--------------

Bucky

Penya Member
Any Barcelona midfield not including at least 2 amongst the following 3 players :Busquets/Xavi/Iniesta would be technically inferior to Reald Madrid's midfield. that's why I would play with the following midfield :

--------------------------Rakitic-----------------------------
------------Xavi------------------------Iniesta--------------

I'd still go Raki, Masch, Iniesta.

Raki isn't a DM and Xavi... whilst able to hold possession I wouldn't have faith in his legs. Cannot allow RM to dominate midfield.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
lol Mido and his persistent Xavi-Iniesta .. man, it's 2015, it's OVER, not gonna happen, caput, nine, bad, shit, lame, ineffective, all the bad adjectives you want, and that's EXACTLY what was lined-up in the first Clasico where our middfield was over run

Kohe321

Rakitic needs to play on the right with Messi, his contribution is lessened by playing him that deep. Xavi and Iniesta together are also too easily overrun by the pacy midfielders of Madrid. Not the best combination we have anymore, that era is over. Was absolutely awesome while it lasted, but we need to move on Mido. :)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
lol Mido and his persistent Xavi-Iniesta .. man, it's 2015, it's OVER, not gonna happen, caput, nine, bad, shit, lame, ineffective, all the bad adjectives you want, and that's EXACTLY what was lined-up in the first Clasico where our middfield was over run

Rakitic needs to play on the right with Messi, his contribution is lessened by playing him that deep. Xavi and Iniesta together are also too easily overrun by the pacy midfielders of Madrid. Not the best combination we have anymore, that era is over. Was absolutely awesome while it lasted, but we need to move on Mido. :)

+1000000000000000000

Bucky

Penya Member
^
1416456164636.gif

Mido

Can you recall me what happened when Rakitic entered the pitch?

I am not a Xavi--Iniesta die hard. There will be times where I would prefer Rakitic---Iniesta ( City), others Rakitic---Xavi ( Juventus ; Atletico) and some other times Xavi--Iniesta ( Real ; Bayern and every team that wants to put us under high /very high pressure)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can you recall me what happened when Rakitic entered the pitch?

I am not a Xavi--Iniesta die hard. There will be times where I would prefer Rakitic---Iniesta ( City), others Rakitic---Xavi ( Juventus ; Atletico) and some other times Xavi--Iniesta ( Real ; Bayern and every team that wants to put us under high /very high pressure)

I'm guessing your question is rethoric ? please do tell, i personally can't remember exactly, it was 5months ago but he got subbed in when ? 60 , 70min ? when we were already losing i think ..

Anyway, Raki -- Masche/busi -- Iniesta is our gala middfield and that's how we should play ALL our games (except for rotation requirments), no need to have a special plan for madrid.

Mido

I'm guessing your question is rethoric ? please do tell, i personally can't remember exactly, it was 5months ago but he got subbed in when ? 60 , 70min ? when we were already losing i think ..

Anyway, Raki -- Masche/busi -- Iniesta is our gala middfield and that's how we should play ALL our games (except for rotation requirments), no need to have a special plan for madrid.

I watched the last Classico three times and I know what I am talking about. We went from a position where we had our chances whe nSuarez and Xavi were playing to a position where we got totally outclassed when Rakitic and Pedro got in.

Watch Real's third goal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJotxHV6whw

Xavi is more important than Iniesta in special games in my opinion. But Iniesta put on a great performance against Rayo, I hope he keeps on improving to his A game.

Mido

When I read some comments regarding Xavi, I have the genuine impression that some members here think that he is comparable toPirlo in terms of athleticism. Xavi is a lot more athletic than Pirlo. He cannot play at a high pace for 90 min but he definitely can for 60-65 minutes.

Home of Barca Fans