LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes it is a 2 year deal.

His biggest moment at Porto was the hattrick against Sporting. He is starting to adjust to the team, could be a good player for them if he decides to continue there.

Antimadridista1

I really hope the team understands the importance of these kind of games. We can't go to Calderon needing 3 points to win the title. We need to be 4 points clear of Madrid until the last 2 games to be in a comfortable position.

This.
The players need to get their shit together and work hard tomorrow to get the 3 points.
Best 11 possible, and after listening to Lucho's press conference, I definitely expect Leo to start.
I think that Luisito will score .

L

linetty

Messi alone scored more goals than that Celta team. This should be a piece of cake but you never know. Football gods worked against us in the first encounter.

Hope we can see more of Bartra.

Last edited:

Barcadub

So pumped for this game.

Abit nervous since it's after the internationals but hopefully a strong performance is in store.

10 games to go!!! Win this and then a clear win on Wednesday, we will be down to 8. Then the title run in should take a few years off my life.

:lucho:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Almería is in 3 days, he's bound to start there.
Pique-Mathieu for tonight at Balaidos

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Madrid's result doesn't matter if we win tonight. Nothing has changed as we knew they would beat Granada. Their results are irrelevant unless we slip up and since goal difference doesn't matter either then them scoring 9 doesn't have an impact. If we win the league then Madrid can score 10 in every game for all I care.

Barcadub

Well, Real have laid down the challenge.

And they have a nice fixture list this month to get all the momentum they need.

We need to win tonight. Absolutely need to win this.

F

Flavia

3 points are a must. This month will be long, full of difficult matches.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi's unfavorite opponents (Goals per 90 mins, 4+ games)
Chelsea 0.00
Ruben Kazan 0.00
Gijon 0.40
CELTA VIGO 0.45

We have suarez now even if messi fails to score. Not that worried, as long as neymar doesn't miss easy chances we can win this.

Home of Barca Fans