LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope Enrique will have the courage to put Neymar on the bench and let Pedro get some minutes.

I hope not! The chances are greater for Neymar getting his first mid-season form back than Pedro changing his ongoing (2yrs+) form completely.

Mido

Guys, thing is if Pedro leaves this summer, we will be in a world of trouble. Having Munir and/or Sandro as the 1st choice sub is simply not worthy for a club such as Barca.

Neymar also clearly has to understand that he shouldn't be starting at any official game.

He still is fragile in certain aspects to me, and having him injured would be a shame.

Pedro already proved what he's capable of, and letting him always rust on the bench is also a shame. In our 5 upcoming matches, I would like to see him start once, Celta or Almeria.

StarLord

Cause he's far superior to Munir, Sandro and Pedro (at the moment). He would be an excellent replacement if Pedro leaves this summer.

I agree. At least Tello has one ore two weapons with which to hurt opposing defenses, while Pedro has completely lost his mojo for years now.

serghei

I really hope the team understands the importance of these kind of games. We can't go to Calderon needing 3 points to win the title. We need to be 4 points clear of Madrid until the last 2 games to be in a comfortable position.

Home of Barca Fans