Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

xavi_the_Boss

Selective memory is your friend i see, we had big chances in the first half, your 1-0 for example was against the run of play. Results are results, you get what you deserve i suppose. But my honest opinion is that you quite often escape first halfs in a lucky manner.

The 1:0 wasn´t against the run of play.:lol:

StarLord

Half chances :lol::lol: i might have been inclined to take you seriously, but i can see you are trolling. Have a good day, do come back if you want a serious discussion.

Well, if you genuinely believe that you had more and better chances than we did in that game, then it is you who is trolling.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We had better chances in that game only when Madrid lost their shape late in the game.
What does it matter anyway. We just played Valencia, stop the off-topic.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, if you genuinely believe that you had more and better chances than we did in that game, then it is you who is trolling.

All madrid fans are convinced they should have won the clasico 5-2 or something and that they "dominated" us because of those 40min they actually did, but they didn't win possession% nor # of chances, just a matter of perception.

Though, RM has been playing so badly before the clasico, no wonder their fans were extatic lol

Morten

First half we had more and better chances, simple as that. I didnt say we had better chances all of the game, learn to read. My point is that you were lucky in the first half, just as today.

Leo_Messi

I really admire Espirito Santo. Argentina has the best managers in the world.

He is Portuguese but originally from São Tomé and Príncipe.

Very, very poor and chaotic first half but credit where credit's due. Valencia gave it all in the first half and you could see that by their performance in the second half. Unlike us their schedule is not hectic at all. Considering the hectic schedule and that fatigue was obviously an issue since today's game was played less than 3 days after the game against PSG it was an acceptable performance. That verdict is obviously limited to the second half. 2-0 is not a bad result at all and the most important thing was the victory. If we survive the next two games by throwing PSG out of the CL, defeating Espanyol and staying injury free we will be in a very, very good position to end this season with a trophy or even 2-3 trophies.

Leo_Messi

Espanyol and even Getafe will be tough. Especially those perico cunts.

Espanyol will be very tough as usual especially considering the tight schedule and the team's fatigue. Getafe at home? No way.

Before the Atlético game the league might practically be decided and if Simeone's troops have nothing to fight for there is not much to worry about. The game away against Espanyol next weekend is more important IMO.

xavi_the_Boss

Espanyol and Atleti are the tough ones left.RM have Celta,Sevilla and Valencia and also Espanyol.
But of course anything can happen and we could lose Points against Cordoba or something.

StarLord

Espanyol will be very tough as usual especially considering the tight schedule and the team's fatigue. Getafe at home? No way.

Before the Atlético game the league might practically be decided and if Simeone's troops have nothing to fight for there is not much to worry about. The game away against Espanyol next weekend is more important IMO.

Atletico are not at a safe distance from neither Valencia nor Sevilla. It is not very likely that their number 3 spot will be secure by the time we play them.

Getafe have drawn us twice since 08/09. In the Camp Nou! Also keep in mind that the Getafe game, will be in midweek after we have played 6 nightmarish games in the space of two weeks. With all the upcoming games after that (league games, Copa final and almost surely CL semis) we will definitely have to heavily rotate.

It's a nightmare for us, this fixture schedule!

Morten

Espanyol and Atleti are the tough ones left.RM have Celta,Sevilla and Valencia and also Espanyol.
But of course anything can happen and we could lose Points against Cordoba or something.

Only Atletico has a chance, but they will probably have nothing to play for.

Home of Barca Fans