Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

cmsy27

Great to see Barça come to life in the second half! That Alves red was extremely unfair though (he's only missing 1 match though right?). I was also a little worried about Messi when he took the first penalty. Didn't seem like he was trying very hard. Good thing he got a second chance :lol:

Suarez was awesome, apart from being too generous at times. It was great to see Iniesta play well too. He deserved that standing ovation.

Messi's broken yet another record - most hat-tricks scored in La Liga! :wub:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

But skip the minutes 6-45.
Seriously.

Virtually NOTHING happened in that period.
This is why posts were negative during a halftime.

Barca had by far the better chances throughout the first half.

People complaining were going over the top.

beogatts

Not our best game, not messi's best. But im still gladd with messi's htrick, suarez gettin better, n the match was quite entertaining. Messi tried to gain his form back n he did. Overall, quite ok match with gud defending imo.

vlad

We are a long way from winning a treble though.

this, i would be happy with la liga and copa del rey, UCL is just a bonus, you have to be lucky in this competition, but i really don´t like comments like "barca will win treble", for example you have real madrid, first part of season they played some good football, and everyone here was saying that they gonna win treble, now you can see how thing can go wrong in 1 or 2 monts

Messi_Goal

Man 2-3 months back who would have thought of winning the treble.:lucho:

Its an amazing turnaround... Fair play to everyone getting there acts together.. The teams is just clicking in to gear at the right time and Suarez is looking like the player he was at Liverpool...

It's going to be a very exciting end to the season.

André

Speaking of highlights. Does anyone know what happened with FCBHDWorld? The best account where you can watch highlights. The last game he uploaded is Barca vs Levante.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could not see the game because I had one with my own team. Fuckin yes. I expected a win and some goals vs Rayo's crazy pressing but 6 are awesome. Top of the league. :)

Home of Barca Fans