Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

Bucky

Penya Member
This squad DOES NOT HAVE MENTALITY.

I think this match will end with a 1-1.

AHAHAHAHAHA REALLY!?

Sorry just come into this thread after watching the game and some of these comments... wow. Never in doubt sorry but come on guys, fk me I can see why people say what they say about these forums :rofl1:

That red card for Dani Alves was a load of bs, he blocked the shot, it wasn't a foul! It wasn't his fault what so ever, that ref was blatantly a madridista. The calls in the first half especially one's around Rayo's box or in it, come on. Rayo's defence is awful just like the away fixture earlier in the season, give them time and they collapse, do you not remember? That was again exploited. We won, we scored a lot, we created chances. We were "ruthless" to say otherwise is naive and plain stupid. Yes we could have put them away but that's football.

Pedro had a poor game, made good runs but very late passing or lost possession.

Last edited:

Neimax

Great to be leader again. But nontheless, we have to improve our game again, I think our first half was pretty bad. Stupid red card from Dani Alves, hope he isn't banned for El Clasico.

Mido

- Very very very happy to see that Iniesta still has some amazing things left in the tank.

- Gasgas can eat his words, Xavi was superb.

- Mascherano awful , let's hope this game was just a blooper for him.

- Rakitic was excellent, I wanna see him play as a DM at least once before Real Madrid

Enrique is the man!

L

linetty

We would have won 10-1 with Neymar instead of donkey Pedro

Great game nonetheless

Mido

Now that all the detractors of Xaviniesta have been put to place, we can focus on the upcoming games of the season.

The most difficult task for Enrique will be to know how and when to use Rakitic as a DM and make some tactical adjustments. The same applies for Mascherano.

Darko

But skip the minutes 6-45.
Seriously.

Virtually NOTHING happened in that period.
This is why posts were negative during a halftime.

I'm afraid I'll have to wait a few hours, can't seem to find any links to download it right now.

Home of Barca Fans