Lliga: Barca - Levante 5-0

vinni

i love that busbreaking diagonal pass messi keeps doing. It seems to create danger every time!. At one point in the game he kept doing it over and over again.

dakt

cartoon-sport-feb-14-2015.jpg

anguy

i love that busbreaking diagonal pass messi keeps doing. It seems to create danger every time!. At one point in the game he kept doing it over and over again.

It's becoming a little too predictable though, I believe better teams will be able to adapt.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
How? If a team defends deep, a diagonal ball to a player running from deep is basically the perfect way to unlock the opposition. See Atletico vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last year e.g.

pawanme10

Great moreale boosting game + I'm glad Lucho took this opportunity to rotate our players. Messi hat-trick. 2 behind CR7 now. The race is on!
Sky high confidence + one week rest before we head into the home game against Malaga (not sure they'd be able to do anything against us with MSN in such form) another good game there and we'd be all set to take on Man City. If Man City play like they've been playing in th PL for the last month or so, we'd probably have it easy but with the return of African players from the AFCON; (read: Yaya Toure) they'll be a whole different team.

Suarez! What a goal :worthy:

L

linetty

It's becoming a little too predictable though, I believe better teams will be able to adapt.
It's not like we're only playing like that... We still can tiki-taka through the middle, we can shot from distance with Rakitic, Pique is a threat at corners and we finally can counterattack with MSN who can't be marked all at once!

Home of Barca Fans