Lliga: Barca - Levante 5-0

L

linetty

Pep's 11 games winning streak is in danger :pep: Malaga at home next week should be another comfortable win.

L

linetty

Because I was watching them during last game? Messi vomiting again, they both constantly standing bent forward with hands planted on their knees, running for water battles every time the game was interrupted etc. It's not like I made it out.

ETA : It's 2:0. Lucho sub Messi and Neymar for Rafinha and Suarez. They should rest and Messi doesn't seem t care too much anyway.
Yeah, they definitely looked dead tired!! Sack Lucho and bring this guy above in1!!

We won and you were right:) but I still prefer a more balanced rotating policy. Remember, this match also reflects our current form, I dont know if it would have worked in october.

L

linetty

We won and you were right:) but I still prefer a more balanced rotating policy. Remember, this match also reflects our current form, I dont know if it would have worked in october.
It was the only chance to rotate heavily this month and I'm glad Lucho took it.

Barca B with Messi would've won it 3-0 at least.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only thing I was disappointed a bit were Montoya and Adriano. They hardly play, I know, but I still expected more.

Zinedinho

Only thing I was disappointed a bit were Montoya and Adriano. They hardly play, I know, but I still expected more.

I think both had a pretty good game, as everyone else. I wouldn't expect much more from them. They're good enough for many Liga games. I'd be thinking of a replacement for Adriano if it weren't for the ban and the fact that we will need people for the RB position with the Douglas fiasco and Dani Alves leaving. Grimaldo (from the B team) seems good enough as a backup for Alba, but he can't play on the right like Adriano.

Home of Barca Fans