Liverpool

Morten

Touché. Do you rate Slot?

How would i know? I didn't even know he existed until about a couple of weeks ago.

Weird first name though, sounds like some random bloke from Norway(only us norwegians would understand), not a name i expected from Netherlands.

Temptation

How would i know? I didn't even know he existed until about a couple of weeks ago.

Weird first name though, sounds like some random bloke from Norway(only us norwegians would understand).
Really nervous about the next manager. Let's just hope Edwards will work his magic once more.

KingLeo10

If this Edwards lad was any good at analytics based management, he would be working for an actual tech company, not this third rate organization called Pool :lol:

Birdy

How good is Slot compared to ETH? @Birdy @Horatio

Genius tactically, had a Feyenoord team with nobodies in individual quality play like a Pep's team
the exact opposite of Xavi, who has a team full of individual quality play like shit

Now, what I don't know, is his locker-room style. I am reading that he has charisma and aura, which is the big part ETH is lacking

Looks like another top snatch by Edwards

PS: Watch the clowns in here in some time from now, after he succeeds at Liverpool, trying to say "yeah we all thought he was a good coach when at Feyenoord" etc,
when in reality they are trashing him, and didn't want to hear about him as Barca coach

Birdy

If this Edwards lad was any good at analytics based management, he would be working for an actual tech company, not this third rate organization called Pool :lol:

He started in tech companies you fool. but he had a passion for football, and he found the perfect niche to combine both

Clueless as usual

KingLeo10

He started in tech companies you fool. but he had a passion for football, and he found the perfect niche to combine both

Clueless as usual
:lol: Let's see his CV then. Because I can't find that info. other than he had stints at Portsmouth and Spurs as an analyst?

Clearly, your bf / father isn't as well known as you'd like to make him out to be :lol:

Home of Barca Fans