League games so far (over 2 legs)

Liverpool 5-3 Arsenal
Liverpool 3-2 Villa
Liverpool 7-3 Everton
Liverpool 6-3 Stoke
Liverpool 4-0 Man Utd
Liverpool 6-5 Swansea
Liverpool 3-1 Southampton
Liverpool 3-3 Hull City (Liverpool win on away goals )
Liverpool 5-2 West Brom
Liverpool 7-2 Fulham

We currently "lead"...

Liverpool 5-0 Spurs
Liverpool 3-1 Cardiff
Liverpool 4-1 West Ham
Liverpool 3-1 Palace
Liverpool 5-1 Norwich

It`s all to play for...

Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle

We trail....

Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
Liverpool 1-2 Man City

good reading for the CL next season

XaviMessiGirl

Which team in PL have the best fans, meaning loudest singing, creating atmosphere, and so on? Dortmund/Celtic are very good, but england? The dortmund fans actually outsigned the city supporters at ethiad. I have seen united and city and wasnt impressed.

Liverpool statistically have the loudest fans in the PL. The Manchester clubs are dull as shit.

H

Haruko The Goon

Which team in PL have the best fans, meaning loudest singing, creating atmosphere, and so on? Dortmund/Celtic are very good, but england? The dortmund fans actually outsigned the city supporters at ethiad. I have seen united and city and wasnt impressed.

Liverpool fans.

YNWA is by far the best.

ammarfcb

ze special one
6de0e657d96b6819d0879a0249a04e50048654abf6142602d998c57574145ac6_large

nPsKPcw.jpg

the season has been joyful, no matter where we end i'm proud of this

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Really enjoyed the ultimate Anfield experience!!

Started the day off by having breakfast with two LFC legends in John Aldridge and Alan Kennedy.

We then went to the Academy where we had a coaching session with the legends and two other coaches. The warm up lasted about 30mins!!! Alas I gave that up after the first jogging session!!

We then did a pass and move session and really that was difficult in terms of communication and knowing where to run and where to pass. Eventually after 10-15 mins of doing that we got into a rhythm but still difficult!!

Then we had a shooting session which included volleying. Alan Kennedy was in goal!!! Apparently back in the day during the five a sides in training he used to be in goal!!

After that we had a little tournament. There was about 28 of us including the legends so we broke that into 4 teams consisting of semis and final! Alan Kennedy told his team beforehand that if they lost they'd be doing laps!! Luckily enough I had Aldo in my team! So in the semis we were 2-0 down with with 2 mins left to play - and quite frankly we were being outplayed - but we managed to score twice and it ended 2-2. So we had a paper/rock/scissors competition which we won :D

We play Kennedy's team in the final and again we were 1-0 down and two minutes left to play. THEN!!!! Aldo passed the ball to me I was up front and saw my team mate square of me running diagonally. The way my body was position the two defenders around me thought I could only go one way however with the outside of my right foot I did a reverse pass and my team mate had a one on one and scored! Everyone including Aldo congratulated me on my pass!!! We won 2-1 in the end and Kennedy made his team do laps hahaha :D

So we had lunch back at Anfield which included a Q & A.

We then did the tour of anfield including the press room, home dressing room and the managers dug out. Dressing room is not that big and its intentionally so. Also the order of where the players sit are set out with gk and defence then midfield and strikers so communication will be better.

I enjoyed it.

4tnajn.jpg

kevwau.jpg

55qijq.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Ed, no photo in front of the "This is Anfield" sign?

That sounds awesome though, I did the tour/museum a couple years ago but not all that other stuff. :D

H

Haruko The Goon

Well their chief scout was in Rome yesterday.

Pjanic and Romagnoli probably. As long as nobody bids for Suarez (what with his 70m buy out clause) they should manage to keep everybody, and add Pjanic and Romagnoli for about £50m

Well worth it if you consider they'll be battling bigger guns from next season what with the CL.

Home of Barca Fans