Liverpool

aaron101

Wow, I didn't really expect him to sign for Liverpool. I have huge respect for this guy. He's taking a big challenge instead of taking a safe choice where he can get everything.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, that was easily one of the most impressive manager press presentations, I've seen so far. They already love him to boot.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The normal one :D

He's like an antidote to Mourinho, this guy. Humble, funny, charismatic, and puts his club and players before his ego.

Exciting times!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The normal one :D

He's like an antidote to Mourinho, this guy. Humble, funny, charismatic, and puts his club and players before his ego.

Exciting times!

I really wish him and Liverpool all the best. Was always a secret admirer of both and now it seems like a match made in heaven. Will probably follow LFC more again than I used to in the last couple of years (LFC was in fact the only club I always genuinely liked outside of Germany, or rather outside of Munich...:p)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That is the thing I have gathered from this week. Apart from our rivals fans, fans of other clubs around the world are really intrigued on how Klopp will work with us.

One thing that in the press conference which was very interesting to me is when he said "no team can start off playing possession football, the first thing, the first thing always is defence, you need a stable defence, because you only can stay confident in the game when you know that not each offensive move of the opposing team leads to a goal".

^ that's music to my ears

Home of Barca Fans