Liverpool

F

Flavia

congrats, liverpool. :lol:

[vine]https://vine.co/v/e2rxDpHpLeY[/vine]

Edited it for you... For vines, there's a vine tag, instead of the video one:

Th8XJt0.jpg

SwiftGuyver

it's true that Liverpool's current issues run deeper than simply replacing the manager but i think adding Klopp's personality into the mix with their fanbase backing him and supporting him the way they famously do could prove to be something quite special over time.

the best he can do with their current squad is something like this IMO...

--------------------------Mignolet--------------------------
Clyne---------Škrtel---------------Sakho-----------Moreno/Gomez
-------------Henderson-------------Can-------------------
--------------------------Coutinho-------------------------
Sturridge---------------------------------------------Firmino
--------------------------Benteke---------------------------

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now that Liverpool finally have a good manager leading them, I would probably want them to do very well.... and definitely better than City for all the fuss that Sterling had made to move there. I mean it's okay to be ambitious but not at the cost of integrity!

JamDav1982

Klopp cant fail.

If he does well then he will be someone who taught 'dumb' EPL new tacicts and how to play. If he fails people will say EPL players were too dumb to take on his methods.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Klopp cant fail.

If he does well then he will be someone who taught 'dumb' EPL new tacicts and how to play. If he fails people will say EPL players were too dumb to take on his methods.

You got that right. Although I'm fairly sure that people in the UK will think differently in case he fails.
I think if given a few months plus the next two transfer windows, he will pretty surely be a success in the long run, maybe even already short-term.

Home of Barca Fans