Liverpool

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
No, only you and your fellow Calcio fanatics haven't heard of him. This guy was in the headlines throughout the whole Summer and many top clubs wanted to get him.

Dembele > Boateng

I watch alot of Premiership & no-one has ever mentioned him.. the hype started around the Manchester United game, no doubt about it.

I dislike Boateng aswell, so i don't see the point, both hideously overrated.

Wouterinho

Jeez what's with the hype of Dembele, no-one heard of the damn guy til the Man Utd game
You can't seriously say you really follow The Premier League and haven't heard of him multiple times before. He was classy last season and even before that season, he already showed moments of pure class.

G

Gareth Bale

Dembele doesn't need to play CM as he has the beast Sandro clearing up.

Sandro is awesome, Best DM in the Premier League in my opinion, Much better than the over-rated Lucas and sideways passer Joe Allen.

PearLBLacK

Banned
I watch alot of Premiership & no-one has ever mentioned him.. the hype started around the Manchester United game, no doubt about it.

I dislike Boateng aswell, so i don't see the point, both hideously overrated.

You obviously haven't followed the PL then. The guy has been in the media for the past year. His signature was wanted by many clubs. There were even rumours linking him with Real if the Modric deal failed (although its credibility had been questioned). United and Chelsea wanted him, especially after he indicated in the last transfer window that he wanted to move to a big club. He isn't overhyped at all; nobody expects him to be the best CM/AM in the world or even in the EPL. It's all duly deserved with great performance over the last two years.

Why do you hate Boateng? I like him, if for nothing else, for that goal against the US in the WC. Shut up lots of mouths here.

AVB should have a good chance to make that 4th CL spot. I doubt Everton can keep it up till the end and battling with either Arsenal or Chelsea for 4th should be interesting. At least AVB has no chance of being nominated for a NT management, like Redknapp last season resulting in them losing too much points.

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

He hasn't got the tactical acumen to be a very good central midfielder imo. But attacking wise he has all the attributes.

thats not true, he doesn't score enough goals to play in the attacking mid/second striker position, look at his scoring record throughout his career for evidence of that, it was a smart move by jol to move him back to centre mid, centre mid is his permanent position now, no question about that...............

Trickykid

Agger extended his contract today:

After signing the contract, Agger told Liverpoolfc.com: "It means everything to me. This is where I want to be and I'm happy the club want me. I am really happy right now. I've never wanted to go anywhere else.

Good on him, and Liverpool.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Agger extended his contract today:

After signing the contract, Agger told Liverpoolfc.com: "It means everything to me. This is where I want to be and I'm happy the club want me. I am really happy right now. I've never wanted to go anywhere else.

Good on him, and Liverpool.

Excellent news as he is our best defender.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mbmwb6am9J1qhbsxwo2_400.gif

:lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
The Italian FA have confirmed on their website that Liverpool striker Fabio Borini has suffered a fractured right foot.

.. not good for liverpool.. left with only suarez?

Home of Barca Fans