Liverpool

Egert

Estonian Culé
Steven Gerrard on his Liverpool FC contract with one year left on it: "I've never really discussed it with anyone or thought about it. Maybe one day I would like the chance to go away from Liverpool for a short time and try something different."

Read it from ESPN FC

L

linetty

Spanish full back Javier Manquillo will travel to Merseyside for his medical on Monday.

The Liverpool Echo and The Mirror report the development shortly before Liverpool’s friendly match with AC Milan in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday evening.

Both reports say that the deal will be an initial two-year loan deal, with the option to make permanent for a fee of around £5 million and add-ons that have yet to be finalised.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Spanish full back Javier Manquillo will travel to Merseyside for his medical on Monday.

The Liverpool Echo and The Mirror report the development shortly before Liverpool’s friendly match with AC Milan in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday evening.

Both reports say that the deal will be an initial two-year loan deal, with the option to make permanent for a fee of around £5 million and add-ons that have yet to be finalised.
can we highjack the buy option with our rumored first refusal?

ammarfcb

ze special one
can't praise a summer where u sell suarez too much but i think we've made good business (so far? RYOOS PLZ BRENDAN AND CAVA-KNEE ). we've gone from a good performing 11 to a squad.

Home of Barca Fans