Liverpool

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BtpeJSkIUAEfzxJ.jpg

Bertus

Milan paid 5M more for Thiago Silva & Ibrahimovic than Liverpool paid for Lovren & Lallana.
Lallana did cost them 31M right?

That means 31+25= 56M

For the record, PSG paid 62M for TS+Ibra.

Not a bad deal when i look at current market price :lol:

JamDav1982

That means 31+25= 56M

Almost all clubs can be made to look good bad when comparing transfers.

You could just as easily say Liverpool bought Suarez for less than half of what PSG paid for Luiz.

Bertus

Almost all clubs can be made to look good bad when comparing transfers.

You could just as easily say Liverpool bought Suarez for less than half of what PSG paid for Luiz.

Dunno what you have towards me and DL :facepalm: but i'll say it again, i don't post to make other clubs look bad, or to annoy people here.

The only thing i said is that the current market is not the same as before, that's all.

If TS was 2 years younger and the beast he was at Milan with the current inflated market, it might have cost 70M to recruit him alone.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The only thing i said is that the current market is not the same as before, that's all.

Exactly. The market changes every year, and it's hard to compare transfer fees that weren't paid in the same transfer window. Otherwise, you might as well say that Barcelona bought Johan Cruyff for 1.2M euros; boy, did Real Madrid get scammed for that Bale kid at 100M euros. You just can't compare transfer fees these days.

Galning

That means 31+25= 56M

It must've been PSG then, instead of Milan. Someone told me it was something like that. Absolutely crazy, good deal indeed for you guys.

SwiftGuyver

Gerrard is a legend.

personally i'd say he is one of the few English players who was performing at a truly world class level during his peak years. Scholes is another who instantly comes to mind.

i'm sure Liverpool will sign another 2-3 players before this transfer window ends but as things stand at the moment i'd say they're already looking quite exciting for the upcoming season. i know Gerrard & Lallana will be starters but personally i'd go with this...

..............................Mignolet............................
Flanagan.........Lovren...........Sakho..........Enrique
................Henderson................Can..................
..............................Coutinho............................
Sterling....................Sturridge.................Marković

a lineup full of young, fast, skillful attacking players and potentially a more solid defense.

CoutinhoLFC

Gerrard is a legend.

personally i'd say he is one of the few English players who was performing at a truly world class level during his peak years. Scholes is another who instantly comes to mind.

i'm sure Liverpool will sign another 2-3 players before this transfer window ends but as things stand at the moment i'd say they're already looking quite exciting for the upcoming season. i know Gerrard & Lallana will be starters but personally i'd go with this...

..............................Mignolet............................
Flanagan.........Lovren...........Sakho..........Enrique
................Henderson................Can..................
..............................Coutinho............................
Sterling....................Sturridge.................Marković

a lineup full of young, fast, skillful attacking players and potentially a more solid defense.

No gerrard? Good lineup tho especially picking Flanagan over Johnson

Home of Barca Fans