Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Will you bet on this week's CL games ?

I won a nice one yesterday but I am tired of sharing it here since no one believes me anyway. I haven't bet a lot lately as I have been pretty busy. But we can come up with a bet if you want. I am going to be honest...I really can't predict the PSG - Bayern game. I want to put on Bayern because of the high odd.

CatalinR10

Fo1bEG4WIAAq18E

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. FC Bayern Munchen
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

Temptation

Does it again in the CL.

Bottles a piss easy chance against Bayern.

Ofcourse the Messimp betacucks will come and dry hump him and blame others for this. :lol:

In before the absolute bunch of clowns come and try to give excuses in union. Messibois truly believe that the loudest man is the smartest man in the room hahaha. :lol:

xxxxxx

Does it again in the CL.

Bottles a piss easy chance against Bayern.

Ofcourse the Messimp betacucks will come and dry hump him and blame others for this. :lol:

In before the absolute bunch of clowns come and try to give excuses in union. Messibois truly believe that the loudest man is the smartest man in the room hahaha. :lol:

Piss easy chance? It was basically on the edge of the box when there were 2 defenders in front of him. It was going in the corner, but he got a decent block.

Overall, he wasn't even that bad. Passed it well and created a few moments. And yes, he can blame others.... the goalkeeper made a big mistake. Also, in the first half... he barely had the ball due to poor tactics. In the last 25 minutes, when they switched to a 4-3-3, they looked a lot better and could have drawn the game.

You're still butthurt that he won the World Cup.

fergus90

I thought he played quite well, although obviously his acceleration is gone so when he does initially turn a defender, they can catch him fairly easily.

But one touch stuff he was good.

Sailor Mars

He doesn't need to add anything to his legacy, but would be nice for him to get a CL title on the backend of his career considering it has been 8 years since he won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans