Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

'current perfromances/playing level' while having a team of very good players around him that are there to maximize his output. like actual wingers that spam good crosses in the box on which lewandowski feeds off.

the guy doesn't need to bother with the actual buildup(even if he also contributes there from time to time) as he has others doing that work. don't get me wrong, his movement off the ball, positioning and finishing are world class, but it helps when you don't have the weight of a team on your shoulders.

just take a look at his goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A1wwIdptEU
t
lewa has been fantastic this year but he gets soo many chances to score, saw it again last weekend against gladbach. But have to say his off ball movement is worldclass. From last years i would rate 1. Lewa, 2. Suarez, 3.Benzema.

raskolnikov

Didnt they anounce that they would do 2020 and 2021 at the same time?
If so then Lewa and Messi winning would be fair
Allthough one player winning bith would make for massive meme potential.

Hardy

Leo Messi is expected to make his PSG debut on August 29. Pochettino does not want to rush things and has lightened Leo’s session on Wednesday, says @DiarioOle

Messigician

Nasser Speaks!

?If a club tries to recruit one of our players, it will have to face the consequences?

Stunning mentality! Middle Eastern thug fucks a billion dollar establishment

Last edited:

mssarm

mess.jpg
Charlie Hebdo mocking Messi. I know our club screwed up with Messi .His departure is club's fault, but joining PSG is on him and it wasn't the best choice for his image and his brand. Anyways my opinion, time will tell...

Nazario1985

Well right now Nasser stood up to his words.

When FCB tried to recruit one of his players .... 4 years later and he is still fucking us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans