Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I wouldn't mind if Lewandowski wins the Ballon D'Or. He'd be deserving of it more than Leo based strictly on current performances/playing level. But Messi won the Copa America in Brazil so he'll win regardless.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wouldn't mind if Lewandowski wins the Ballon D'Or. He'd be deserving of it more than Leo based strictly on current performances/playing level.

this is the same what i said before messi won the copa but you went crazy and didnt stop insulting me :facepalm: :lol: you have to be the most strange person i have ever seen

Rassvet

Lewandowski can get the 2020 ballon dor, Messi gets the 2021 ballon dor, and Pendu can have the dubai dor.

Everyone can be happy now

Messigician

Remember how Barto paid big fat contracts to any player or agent or misinformation firms?

Meanwhile, you were probably working for him for free

:lol:

I was one of Barto's biggest critics.

But no denying his letter spoke facts and exposed Laporta so I have softened my stance on him lately

Andresito

Staff member
I wouldn't mind if Lewandowski wins the Ballon D'Or. He'd be deserving of it more than Leo based strictly on current performances/playing level. But Messi won the Copa America in Brazil so he'll win regardless.

I need you to hand over your username.

JohnN

Lewa should rightfully win for 2020. But for 2021, Messi was above everyone. That doesn't mean he was as amazing as he once was. But there were simply no better performers than him. Also won a Copa so that amounts to something too.

malvolio

'current perfromances/playing level' while having a team of very good players around him that are there to maximize his output. like actual wingers that spam good crosses in the box on which lewandowski feeds off.

the guy doesn't need to bother with the actual buildup(even if he also contributes there from time to time) as he has others doing that work. don't get me wrong, his movement off the ball, positioning and finishing are world class, but it helps when you don't have the weight of a team on your shoulders.

just take a look at his goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A1wwIdptEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans