Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

Temp camping this forum 24/7 bigging up and shadow liking other trolls on Barca/Messi :lol:

Sad state of affairs on this forum - no wonder this termite has 12K posts here in a year and some :lol:

Temptation

Temp camping this forum 24/7 bigging up and shadow liking other trolls on Barca/Messi :lol:

Sad state of affairs on this forum - no wonder this termite has 12K posts here in a year and some :lol:
Weren't you accusing @Fati_Future_BallonDor of tracking your forum activity that day? Why are you following me around tracking my likes and comments then? This imbecile has zero spine, integrity and self awareness. :lol:

Easy work as always.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Super Mario Gomez:

"I would put Manuel Neuer on par with Messi (and Ronaldo :pique: ) in terms of importance for the game. I don't even know if we are all aware of what we experienced with a goalkeeper who revolutionized the entire game. Only in 20 years will we realize this. He is the goalkeeper who made everyone realize that feet are as important as hands. The way he masters both is incredible."

Temptation

PSG in the CL:

2020- Final
2021- Semi
2022- RO16
2023- RO16
2024- Semi*

There's a clear pattern here.

He was a disastrous signing for PSG and has been poor in the CL knockouts for a long time. His penalty miss costed PSG the tie against RM. This is the difference in intensity between an International Tournament and a CL campaign. But nobody will talk about it because he's the most protected player in Football history.

Do his fans have the courage to admit that he was a flop at PSG?

Home of Barca Fans