Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
We'll do this.You ll stop with those stupid Arsenal meme things and i ll stop with my momma jokes.Call it a thruce.And if we ever cross roads(on this forum), i ll make sure to attack your message,not you.How about that?

ill agree to focus on the substance of our posts but this doesn't mean that if you come around here apologizing for failure i wont call it for what it is. but sure. modus vivendi

sickstar

Let's be real. Messi has been good every year, of course it has up and down and now the graphic tends to go downhill but in reality, without conflicts not related to football, he isn't too far below his peak. On the opposite, the players around him are. I mean compare Xaviesta(prime)busieto'ohenryneymarsuarezfabregasvillapedro to the bunch of guys in 2017-early 2020. Last night we saw the young kids (new signings) are starting to show that they are capable to remind us the beauty of barca's supreme team if given time and right tactic. That confidence and flowing quick passage of football we once have.

Last night has been the best performance from Barca for as long as i remember over these past few years.

Against psg was individual (mbappe) and physical problem of pique and dest. Tonight they were good but i think still not peaking. Against psg a special tactic has to be taken to have minimize mbappe's impact.

And also we don't have team to divide our focus in 3 tournament. I seriously thought we need to trust young guys against sevilla and see what happens. Pedri and Araujo has problem last night and that's the last thing we need with this thin team and tight schedule ahead.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

ill agree to focus on the substance of our posts but this doesn't mean that if you come around here apologizing for failure i wont call it for what it is. but sure. modus vivendi

The point being criticising the post, not the poster.Good then.Glad we agree.

JohnN

Says the village idiot who idolizes failure. probably have a Wenger statue you worship at night, wanna-be Arsenal fan

People who support Messi idolize failure. Got it.
You never did respond in my previous post, probably because you were embarrassed.

pregra

Best in the world so far in 2021. Can't expect him to win games on his own against teams like PSG, Madrid etc. No one does that in 2021. Even more difficult when Barcas team is mostly very average players.

BarcaOG

Banned
Best in the world so far in 2021. Can't expect him to win games on his own against teams like PSG, Madrid etc. No one does that in 2021. Even more difficult when Barcas team is mostly very average players.

hardly. right now lewa>>>>>>messi

KingLeo10

Messi is scoring a goal per game in 2021. So is Lewa, I believe. Lewa has a much better team surrounding him and while he may be better than Messi in 2021, it's not >>>>>>. It's > at best.

You're putting up some idiotic takes recently.

Morten

This is the problem when goals decides everything.

See, Lewandowski is some kind of ultimate striker right now, but he isnt tasked with being the creator of the team, he also plays for a team that creates a lot.

Messi has to be both the creator and the finisher of the team.

One might argue Lewandowski is better because he is better in front of goal, but there is certainly room for discussion on who's the best between the two.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Difficult if Messi or Lewa but we shouldnt forget that at the moment the easiest way to score is being the striker of fc bayern so I would put Messi over Lewandowski :cheers:

Joan

Messi not being decisive in the CL in April (when he's out in March :lol:) doesn't mean Lewa's better. It's just another hot take.

Home of Barca Fans