Lionel Messi - v7

snowy

would be pretty hilarious if true

Messi wants that juicy sign on fee as a free agent and City don't want to pay a transfer fee = Barto was right, take the fucker to court

wait... u the cuck who's been calling him coward all week long, right? and now he's a fucker based on just assumptions eh

such a weak ass pussy move and I mean this sincerely :tiphat:

actually I should say thanks. It just dawned on me this place is really cuckforum. Come here for laughs, and everytime, biaaatches be moaning 'bout Messi this, Messi that like he owes them child support o shit

typically goes like this: "I'm a fan of Messi ... but (proceeds with rant)"
or "If this is true... (proceeds with calling him a cunt)"

yo dumbfucks, how 'bout waiting for confirmation

giphy.gif

anyhoo, this is way too toxic. Need to cleanse the chakras :innocent:

To da biatches n hoes, ya know who you are, have fun holding candles n keep on bitchin... I guess

To the cool dudes and dudessses, I'm outie. It's been a ride :cheers:

jairzinho

He wants to leave, let him leave. He is clearly unhappy. It makes no sense holding him here and in any event he can walk for free next summer so whats the point ?

We should take Eric Garcia and Gabriel Jesus or both plus cash or whatever combination suits us.

KingLeo10

wait... u the cuck who's been calling him coward all week long, right? and now he's a fucker based on just assumptions eh

actually I should say thanks. It just dawned on me this place is really cuckforum. Come here for laughs, and everytime, biaaatches be moaning 'bout Messi this, Messi that like he owes them child support o shit

giphy.gif

To da biatches n hoes, ya know who you are, have fun holding candles n keep on bitchin... I guess

You were always one of the real ones, fam.

:cheers::cheers:

Givenchy

giphy.gif

no idea what any of this means but.. yeah, okay, i guess?

tacticvarium

I love when people got fooled by this Jordan narrative. The most protected NBA player ever, he is NBA and Big Corporations product. They created his image, players can't defend him because the moment you touch him it's a foul. Won nothing without Pipen and PJax. Won something when NBA is watered down and the 80s players are old. Retired when there's a competition with Hakeem. Bulls still a winning team without him with Pipen. Lose to Magic after he came back but media don't talk about it. Messi and Jordan were treated differently

+1.
It also reminds me of how Zidane is often overrated as the best midfielder in history.

Tackle

Guardiola tells Messi that due to City's economic difficulties, the best decision he can make is to stay in Barcelona and end his career at the Camp Nou. [md]

Next level propaganda.

:worthy:

Vilarrubi

Guardiola tells Messi that due to City's economic difficulties, the best decision he can make is to stay in Barcelona and end his career at the Camp Nou. [md]

Next level propaganda.

:worthy:

MD wire tapping phone calls again :worthy: next level journalism

fergus90

Imagine if he stays after all this. :facepalm:

I think there was always chance he was gonna stay. Been at the club his whole sporting career, kids and family settled here. Is the clubs biggest legend and it?s well known he?s shy so settling into a new country and culture will be tricky.
Plus Messi is probably the only player in world football who could refuse to train and have the majority of people on his side. Such is the magnitude of his profile.

Home of Barca Fans