Lionel Messi - v7

Tackle

Not sure what is up with Leo. Bloke still has what it takes as we've seen earlier this season, but is slowly fading back into that lethargic slumber he was playing at when he first returned from injury.

His open play goal scoring rate is abysmal (for his standards) at the moment. Suarez is pacing much higher in that regard. Hopefully he picks his game up going into the Spring.

Havesaks

Not sure what is up with Leo. Bloke still has what it takes as we've seen earlier this season, but is slowly fading back into that lethargic slumber he was playing at when he first returned from injury.

His open play goal scoring rate is abysmal (for his standards) at the moment. Suarez is pacing much higher in that regard. Hopefully he picks his game up going into the Spring.

He just came back from vacation. Its normal for him. Actually its normal for our team to suck after winter break. Anoeta.

George_Costanza

And is it normal for other teams to play better after winter break?

tumblr_mrqmn4wz261reb7cpo1_250.gif

Havesaks

The level of a good team drops more than the level of a bad team. I think so at least.

It's kinda like Barca or good teams in general suffers more playing on a trashy field then other teams suffer from the exact same field.

FCBfan22

The level of a good team drops more than the level of a bad team. I think so at least.

It's kinda like Barca or good teams in general suffers more playing on a trashy field then other teams suffer from the exact same field.

Ernesto approves.

Hardy

jet leg or not, to be honest his standard outside of Camp Nou this season aren't that impressive which is one of the reasons why this team is struggling bad even against shitty teams.

xxxxxx

He scored a treble the game after ballon d'Or.

And he's only scored 1 in 4 games after that game. He's still a very dangerous player, but he just doesn't look bothered half the time. Also, as people have pointed out, his performances away from home haven't look great all season.

I really don't blame him. Imagine playing fun and great football from like 2008 till like 2016.... and then having to play this shit football under Valverde. It'll eventually catch up with you and take its toll.

bismp

How many goals has he scored this season?He may end up scoring less than 40 the way we are playing.

Hardy

How many goals has he scored this season?He may end up scoring less than 40 the way we are playing.

25 goals to reach 40, I guess he can score 15 in the second half of la Liga, then 10 goals between CL and copa del rey? good luck with that. Yes, it's a likely scenario that 40 goals streak ends this season.

Home of Barca Fans