Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
I got nervous as he started out with “sir”. That’s not how you pronounce Leo Messi!
Luckily sir got followed up with the appropriate words.

gregorrin10

You are thick as pig shit, I've said multiple times Ronaldo didn't deserve to win it.

But you did say he had a bigger argument for winning it than Messi. By what standards exactly? Being the top goalscorer of UEFA Nations Friendly League and winning the domestic title with a club who's been winning it without him just fine for the last 5 years?

I guess that's worth more than also winning the domestic title, but then also being the top scorer and assister of La Liga, being the top scorer of all european leagues together, thus winning his 6th Golden boot, being top scorer of the CL, getting further with his club in the CL and not getting not getting beat by a 37-year old semi-retired veteran to top scorer award even in his own league. :lol: Oh you poor sad little man. Like it's already been said, get some help to help you get through this. :messi:

KingLeo10

Messi with 686 points and VVD with 679 points. Very close voting.

Some justice in this world that Messi edged a clutch win after EV bottled a surefire CL for him.

h1qaiklrsb241-jpg.78449

Something needs to be done about CR7 being this far ahead of Mane and Salah. It's criminal.

Last edited:

SG-7

Owh come on...that’s exaggerated. Ronaldo could do no right there. If he hadn’t posted anything people would declare him salty as well.

To be fair in my opinion if he didn't post anything it wouldn't make it seem salty at all. It's not the first time he's done this either, and then add that to the fact he didn't show up to the event = much saltiness.

Horatio

You're welcome
To be fair in my opinion if he didn't post anything it wouldn't make it seem salty at all. It's not the first time he's done this either, and then add that to the fact he didn't show up to the event = much saltiness.

I dunno...if he hadn’t posted anything people would say “wow...Messi winning his sixth got to him that much, that he doesn’t even bother posting about his prize. LOL. Broken mentality on his part and his PR team, prolly sobbing in his bed under PR7 bedsheet.” Well, something along those lines at least

snowy

I got nervous as he started out with “sir”. That’s not how you pronounce Leo Messi!
Luckily sir got followed up with the appropriate words.

Mister it was, not Sir

tsstss gotta Mr. Zog Quick Humps Ear Candle all that carnauba wax build-up bruhhhhhh :surfing:

Master of Suspense Drog Overlord shoulda changed the i for the a and just call him Master. From 1 to another, fo'get 'bout it

No wonder you haven't logged.in on here, you spent your life savings betting on Virgil to win lmao, cya in a few months when you've saved up enough to pay the internet bill.

Hahaha here I am logging in just for you darling x. Looks like you were trying to be clever but unfortunately you've made yourself look rather silly.

How did you construe from my post that I had placed a bet on big virg? I merely stated Messi was in bad shape and had little opportunity to change that - which was correct at the time. It's been a big but welcome u-turn.

The only bet I've shared on this site is laying CR7 at 1/5. Cashed in today so internet is paid up for the year with change a plenty. Thanks for asking. See you soon x.

Home of Barca Fans