Lionel Messi - v7

Birdy

Super angry at him again for his casual 'not giving a shit' attitude for the 1000...th time this season, I just wonder
how do his teammates tolerate that?
You have 10 people running, fighting, trying and you have this self-entitled prick walking, moving wherever he wants, defending with his eyes, and whenever touching the ball trying ridiculous miss-kicks like he is at some charity game being bored.
How do they tolerate it and not have a go at him?

vuji_31

Super angry at him again for his casual 'not giving a shit' attitude for the 1000...th time this season, I just wonder
You have 10 people running, fighting, trying and you have this self-entitled prick walking, moving wherever he wants, defending with his eyes, and whenever touching the ball trying ridiculous miss-kicks like he is at some charity game being bored.
This.100% true

FinBarcelonafan

Well, there are rumours flying he has split the dressing room with his acts. Keep Messi and move on from Messi.

Richard.H

Because he made barca what it is for the last 11-12 years. That's why no one can do anything about it. Not Koeman, not any player. After this season it will be the true rebuild.

Daniele

There's quite a few of them hurting tonight. That's so sad in many ways.

messihatersforum.com
why rejoice for the winning goal when you can repeat for the hundredth time that he is a finished player who takes away precious time for the great rebuilding of the team?

Birdy

Because he made barca what it is for the last 11-12 years. That's why no one can do anything about it. Not Koeman, not any player. After this season it will be the true rebuild.

Yeah, I know all that damn travesty.

My wonder was more like: How do they contain themselves not to burst out of anger??
Imagine spending 1.5 hours running and fighting at 170 heartbpm, and end up losing or drawing a game like the one tonight.
You walk into the dressing room and you see Messi in front of you? How do you NOT explode?

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, I know all that damn travesty.

My wonder was more like: How do they contain themselves not to burst out of anger??
Imagine spending 1.5 hours running and fighting at 170 heartbpm, and end up losing or drawing a game like the one tonight.
You walk into the dressing room and you see Messi in front of you? How do you NOT explode?

This. Messi is also the captain and the leader. Not loving that.

sikkboy

messihatersforum.com
why rejoice for the winning goal when you can repeat for the hundredth time that he is a finished player who takes away precious time for the great rebuilding of the team?

I really don't get it tbqh. There's half a dozen of them that seriously need a word with themselves. Their team (apparently) won tonight but the majority of their posts are still pissing all over him, or at the very best acknowledging that he wasn't totally shite, but through gritted teeth. :lol:

Because they have a brain and know the club is keeping D10S hostage while he clearly told the universe he was unhappy and suffering here.
They probably have a heart too, so they feel for him.

And since they know him in the intimacy, they understand.
You on the other hand are random guys crying on forum after he scored and won you the match.
Cry me a river.

Home of Barca Fans