Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
Sad he has to play with this dross in his final years.

watching messi decline under valverde is simply heart breaking. these are his last years and because of the coach and the board he has so little to show for them...

imagine how productive messi could have been if we had had someone like klopp directing this team... its so sad

Hardy

I think he realized already this team has no chance to win CL, it must be the first time in his career he got this feeling. Wonder how he'll react to this fracaso at the end of this season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think he realized already this team has no chance to win CL, it must be the first time in his career he got this feeling. Wonder how he'll react to this fracaso at the end of this season.

He would realize that he should have at least shut his mouth when asked about shitverde's shit show the last 2 seasons - if not call him out!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He said again in an interview that he want to win the CL above any individual trophy. Too bad he supported the wrong guy.

jamrock

Not
A
Leader

How can you see this & believe it's all fine.

But me in there & I'd go straight to the manager ,& be like you gots to goo

Nello

Not
A
Leader

How can you see this & believe it's all fine.

But me in there & I'd go straight to the manager ,& be like you gots to goo

Then you are very different to Messi. Messi is obviously not the type who'd speak out against a coach publicly, even if he wanted him sacked. It was stupid of him to back Valverde, but I don't think Messi is happy with Valverde at all, he just won't speak out publicly, he way to "soft/nice/diplomatic" to ever say something like that. Only time I recall Messi criticizing anybody was this summer after the scandalous performance by the referee at the semi final in the Copa

Messigician

Lmao cute ppl think Messi is some innocent boy with no power.

Man nearly got Lucho Sacked coz he wanted to play central not at RW

Home of Barca Fans