Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
Barca after Messi will return to being the club it was before Messi. A club that is usually poorly run, overly political, sometimes succesfull because they have some money, some luck or some talents coming through but most of the time unstable.

A sustained period of succes like Barca had from 2004-19 will never happen again.

lol, messi right now blocks up and slows our attack. well be better without him walking around and slowing things down.

BarcaOG

Banned
He wasn't atrocius against Juve, created clear cut chances for Suarez and Iniesta in that game (the 3-0 loss), if one or 2 go in, the tie is very differen.

Bayern was never a contest ... against Rome he was shit indeed

excuses excuses... all apologetics. 2 CLs in 10 years for the supposed 'goat' is pretty much all i have to say

BusiTheKing

Taking a step back and looking at his games tells you what's really at the core of his mental issue.

If the team around him performs what he deems to constitute a competitive prospect, then he will deign to engage his powers.

If the team around him doesn't perform those duties, in which case he doesn't think the team is competitive, then he basically acts like the game is conceded and sorta gives up mentally.

Daniele

Wonderfull, finally all the gloryhunters and fake supporters will vanish. Maybe now the proper football supporters will be able to have real discussions. I would not mind a handfull of years in the second division to really clean out the house of all the whining childish fake football fans :barcascarf:

uahahah.
do u really think this place is
in some way representative of the real Barcelona fans?
Far better the lovers of Messi, rather than the Incels who rage against all the players pretending to be competent

malvolio

Fuck, I don?t recall seeing Ronaldo fans expressing ill wishes and schadenfreude toward Real Madrid when he was sold. Messi fans are something indeed.

Ronaldo was not some idol figure for Real fans. A Portuguese mercenary with no allegiance to the club. Same as other galacticos they've bought. They even booed him a couple of times.

KingLeo10

You're the one with the KingLeo10 username... Change to PeasantLeo0

Unlike you, I can recognize when he was at the peak of his powers and when he's a declined player and a detriment to the club on all fronts. Economically and on the pitch.

There's a difference between being a fan and a fanboy.

Xtroverto

uahahah.
do u really think this place is
in some way representative of the real Barcelona fans?
Far better the lovers of Messi, rather than the Incels who rage against all the players pretending to be competent

If we only could spend 3-4 years in second division, I'd say 100% of all gloryhunters and manchilds will be long gone, one could always dream.

malvolio

Unlike you, I can recognize when he was at the peak of his powers and when he's a declined player and a detriment to the club on all fronts. Economically and on the pitch.

There's a difference between being a fan and a fanboy.

So you sucked him off while life was good and now you're throwing him to the dogs. Better change to KingJudas10 boy

KingLeo10

So you sucked him off while life was good and now you're throwing him to the dogs. Better change to KingJudas10 boy

:lol::lol: Homovolio strikes again. It's like clockwork. You resorting to these slurs.

The strength of Barca and Messi's own amazing level of production papered over Messi's weaknesses and flaws in our golden time. The past 3-4 years he has not lived up to the standard of a 100 M player and the talisman outside of 2018-2019. His weaknesses have come to prominence and actually gotten worse as his strengths waned. These are just facts. Now go cartwheel more for a guy who doesn't even care about your existence.

soul24rage

:lol::lol: Homovolio strikes again. It's like clockwork. You resorting to these slurs.

The strength of Barca and Messi's own amazing level of production papered over Messi's weaknesses and flaws in our golden time. The past 3-4 years he has not lived up to the standard of a 100 M player and the talisman outside of 2018-2019. His weaknesses have come to prominence and actually gotten worse as his strengths waned. These are just facts. Now go cartwheel more for a guy who doesn't even care about your existence.

I would have to disagree with the underlined part.

I would say only from the beginning of 2020, he has not looked like a 100M player.

raskolnikov

I would have to disagree with the underlined part.

I would say only from the beginning of 2020, he has not looked like a 100M player.

Ever since that ballon d'or ceremony its been going downhill to be honest.
I refuse to believe he declined so much though. Just his heart isnt in it no more.
Change of scenery might spark life back into him.

Home of Barca Fans