Lionel Messi - v7

Total-Football

Messi : " I am upset knowing that Barca decided to sell Suarez seeing that he just scored 2 goals against Granada , I am disgusted with the way things are run here and were run in the past 3 years so fuck Bartomeu and his clan. Last time when I came out in press, I told you it was just about Bartomeu then everybody on barcaforum had to open their mouth with a motherfucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna do this , fuck Bartomeu , fuck his clan , fuck Valverde ,Setien and Koeman ,Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie ,Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too ,Chino XL, fuck you too. All you motherfuckers, fuck you too All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker .My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow ,You motherfuckers can't be us or see us ,We motherfuckin' Thug Life riders, Westside 'til we die , out here in Barcelona, we warned ya we'll bomb on you motherfuckers. We do our job ,you think you mob? we the motherfuckin' mob . " [mundo deportivo]

Wow he's upset
For some reason now.. Every rendition of this has to keep the fuck chino xl lol.. Ironically chino xl is a bette4 rapper than tupac

Jakabor

Nice Leo.

You can give your loverboy Suarez and also Neymar penalties, but not Ansu, who won the penalty, to complete his hattrick at age 17?

Share on you.

I guess padding stats means more.

aragorn

Nice Leo.

You can give your loverboy Suarez and also Neymar penalties, but not Ansu, who won the penalty, to complete his hattrick at age 17?

Share on you.

I guess padding stats means more.
You don't give penalties to a 17 year old - despite him already scoring a brace! What if he misses it? Why would you ruin a perfect day for the lad?

feggydinho

Why does he cling to the ball too much, refusing to pass to dembele many times when he was free. Nice performance from Messi but it now seems the team is able to play it's own game without passing everything through messi

Sailor Mars

Occasionally ran back to help on the right side on a couple of counters, but didnt offer much defensive workrate.

Atleast jog a few meters to cut off the passing lanes to and from the opposition CBs.

malvolio

we need to get a striker. playing messi there is like having an F1 car and using it to go to the market.

doesn't have the traits of a striker and won't change into one now.

kattanib

we need to get a striker. playing messi there is like having an F1 car and using it to go to the market.

doesn't have the traits of a striker and won't change into one now.

I am convinced having all 4 rotating up there (Fati, Coutinho, Messi, Griezman) is more lethal than having a solid striker. If you want a Striker, we will have someone like Suarez both him and Messi won?t move

Home of Barca Fans