Lionel Messi - v7

Tackle

Van Dijk won the media voting for The Best award in a landslide.

I don't think Messi has or will have done enough come December 2nd to sway the journalists to his side.

The Clasico being moved to mid-December also hurts the bloke tremendously. That was the marquee match where an iconic performance could have had a massive influence on the voting. He doesn't have that opportunity now either.

Messigician

" Messi knows the Ballon Dor will be his"
Jose Mourinho"

All media outlets are reporting Messi as the clear favourite, VVD form has slipped

Hardy

I don't think they really care of what VVD is doing right now and Messi is kinda disappeared since copa because of injuries so his buzz dropped badly, he needed a massive statpad to have a serious chance but looks like he prefers to pass every fucking ball to his friend so...

Liverpool smashing the nominations is indicative as well.

Tackle

" Messi knows the Ballon Dor will be his"
Jose Mourinho"

All media outlets are reporting Messi as the clear favourite, VVD form has slipped

It does not matter what the media are spouting.

Look at the betting odds where actual money is on the line.

VVD is the clear favourite.

:lol::lol:

winning too much.

calm down there Donnie.

:umtiti:

Well they don't say thats the reason. You get a letter and/or email saying your account is closed due to a decision from their executive department. I also got one from a company saying they had changed my betting limit. When I logged in they had reduced my limit by 97.5%.

Also before anyone ever accuses me of being anti Ronaldo I bet on him to win ballon dor 4-6 years ago.

However I also had a huge sum ( a yearly salary ) riding on Argentina to beat Iran so you can understand why I'm loyal to Leo.

LMTR14

It's not the lack of sharpness I'm so worried about, it's the apparent lack of joy he looks to take in playing football these days.

whatever you call it, he looks completely off this season. loses balls easily like he was suarez. doesn't create as much as usual

Home of Barca Fans